The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I KNOW THAT EVERYONE HERE IS EITHER TIRED OF HEARING THIS TOPIC OR JUST DONT LIKE ALTEZZAS, BUT HAS ANYONE HERE HEARD ANYTHING MORE ABOUT ALTEZZAS. THE LAST I HEARD THEY WERE ON A BOAT AND ON THEIR WAY HERE. SURPRISINGLY ENOUGH I SAW ALTEZZAS ON AN ALTIMA ABOUT A WEEK AGO. UNFORTUNATELY I WAS WALKING OUT OF A STORE AS HE WAS PASSING BY SO I DIDNT GET CHANCE TO CATCH UP WITH HIM.

·
Die Trying
8,357 Posts
either it was a 2003 (which have them stock)
or it was a custom job. The Del Sol Lightes are close to ours.
the DO NOT make them for our, and prolly never will. I'd get over it if i were you. Sorry

they're ricey anyway. Do a 1 wiper conversion, add 5 lbs in vinyl, and cut your springs and you'll be cruisin'!

·
Registered
165 Posts
sfides-
I haven't heard anything either. In my city, they don't allow clear, so I've been hopin for the euros to come out. If they do come out, I think it will be a lot of time before we see them. I don't think they are ricey, just as long as you have some good mods to accompany it ex cai, exhaust, kit, rims, etc.

Joe

·
Registered
296 Posts
I know I prolly gonna get flamed for this, but I'm up in fremont this week visitin the 'rents And I bump into a friend I havent seen in awhile..He said...Why dont you put the euro lights on your car instead of the clears..I proceded to tell him they dont make them for the altimas.. He calles B.S. and told me while he was in Penn he installed them on the same car as mine (94 altima) and the store he worked at up there sold them.....I asked him to call and find out how much and if they were truly for the altima or Del sol custom fitted....He was supposed to call today and I'll talk to him on friday....So..I dunno Maybe they came out early ?? I'll find out and let you guys know for whoever is interested.

·
Formerly LordofSearchMod
18,041 Posts
1fastaltima said:
either it was a 2003 (which have them stock)
or it was a custom job.
2003's out already???? wow.. they jumped over the 2002's which aren't even out..

·
Formerly LordofSearchMod
18,041 Posts
hidaltima said:
hey sfides, I thought you were catching the next plane to cali to meet me. hahaha, what a shit-talker.
ok ok... this Is GENERAL... let's keep the trash talking over in OT ok...

·
Banned
173 Posts
I'm interested in the Altezza's, and I'm in PA, so hook me up with the info. And anyone got any info on a one wiper conversion while I'm at it?

·
Banned
1 Posts
As played out as Altezzas are, why would you even want them? I have absolutely ZERO desire to get them, because everyone else already does. I wanna be unique!

P

·
0 Posts
What happened to that pic of the 2nd Gen 2 Door yellow alty with Altezzas/clears?

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
djsassan said:
As played out as Altezzas are, why would you even want them? I have absolutely ZERO desire to get them, because everyone else already does. I wanna be unique!
You think your car's gonna be unique if you keep the stock taillights?

Anyways, if they come out nice, I'm probably gonna buy them

·
Traded in Alti!!!
406 Posts
I called a shop around here for the clears with red reflectors and he told me to get the altezzas, I told him that they dont have them and he said he had a company that did, i'm suppost to call him cack on a price, I'll post it when i find out where and how much!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts