The Nissan Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I'm going to receive from my dad his Altima 2018 S model. from reading on the internet, the higher trim levels have alot of "extras" like DRL (daytime running lights) and Automatic climate control - I've had reading a lot about auto climate control, and read that it requires temperature sensors in the car and not just the Button Panel it self.

Do you have any recommendation regarding Fron Lights upgrades? to halogen\LED and also DRL?

Also other stuff you recommend upgrading ?

I wished i was getting the SV trim... but this is what it is.

Thanks !!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Another question, regarding the back-up camera, I saw that the navigation package (or whatever its called) come with Automatic\Moving rear camera guidelines! which is very cool ! is it something that will be supported by just swap and replace the head unit with the navigation one ?

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
@ReN Tex, welcome to the forum, and congrats on your car.

Take a look at a forum Sticky titled What Did You Do To Your 5th Gen Today?, as of November 1, 2019, it has 3731 posts from people who have cars just like you have.

Another Sticky to read is 5th Gen Mod List, as of November 1, 2019 it has 299 posts.

Tons of great information from real life owners...what works and what does not work, and how to do it.
I highly recommend you take the time to read what is posted there, as the answers to you questions are within.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Let met be more specific I can't find an S trim model that did those changes, only SV\SR\SL and they are different than my car, so If any one knows what I need in order to have LED's ? just plug and play? or I need a kit for that ?

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
I'll be more specific, since you seem to have lost your ability to Google, or to peruse the links I provided

Oh well, kids today!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have a 16’ Altima S I have put the 17 inch wheels that go on the Sv/Sl model. It has given the car a really good curb appeal. I also changed out all bulbs to led’s.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts