The Nissan Club banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
*Bluebird Atessa Ltd*
571 Posts
HI GUYS
I DUNNO IF YOU GUYS HAVE SEEN MY PICS ON THE MEMBERS RIDE BEFORE..I OWN A NISSAN BLUEBIRD(ALTIMA) WITH AN SR20DET MOTOR AND 4WD DRIVETRAIN.....I HAVE JUST GOT A NEW CUSTOM MADE FRONT BAR..AND THE REST OF THE GROUND EFFECTS ARE BEING INSTALLED..AFTER THAT I REQUESTED FOR MY CAR TO BE PAINTED PPG HARLEQUIN.......STAY TUNED..UNTIL ITS FINISHED...

·
SR20DE/sss
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
FUZION_R said:
HI GUYS
I DUNNO IF YOU GUYS HAVE SEEN MY PICS ON THE MEMBERS RIDE BEFORE..I OWN A NISSAN BLUEBIRD(ALTIMA) WITH AN SR20DET MOTOR AND 4WD DRIVETRAIN.....I HAVE JUST GOT A NEW CUSTOM MADE FRONT BAR..AND THE REST OF THE GROUND EFFECTS ARE BEING INSTALLED..AFTER THAT I REQUESTED FOR MY CAR TO BE PAINTED PPG HARLEQUIN.......STAY TUNED..UNTIL ITS FINISHED...
Where did you get your car... Australia?

·
*Bluebird Atessa Ltd*
571 Posts
Yes I did IM FROM SYDNEY AUSTRALIA..I BOUGHT THE CAR FROM JAPAN THO' ONLY JAPAN HAS THE SR20DET 4WD VERSION..DO THEY SELL THEM IN USA??!?

·
If only I had the money..
1 Posts
Yes I did IM FROM SYDNEY AUSTRALIA..I BOUGHT THE CAR FROM JAPAN THO' ONLY JAPAN HAS THE SR20DET 4WD VERSION..DO THEY SELL THEM IN USA??!?
No but hopefully someday

·
We're watching you.
1,497 Posts
Oh my fucking god...

7 YEAR OLD BUMP?!

Ugh.

·
DIY'er
6,658 Posts
stupid fucking 08's.

don't worry buddy
you didn't waste 25g's buying or

nor are you paying a good 3-4 hundred out your ass for those shitty pieces of crap each month

·
Erect Member
18,130 Posts
don't worry buddy
you didn't waste 25g's buying or

nor are you paying a good 3-4 hundred out your ass for those shitty pieces of crap each month
btw, decided im going to hook up the scanner and send you those things first thing in the morning. hopefully it works out well.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.