The Nissan Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to do a 90000 mile service on my Nissan Altima. I live in Atlanta Area, Can someone suggest some good place where I can get this done (any good experiences) or Can I just pick a dealer off the website and walk in.

·
Formerly LordofSearchMod
14,715 Posts
ask coworkers also....

if you need to know what to do, do a search because this same thing was asked last week twice.. all the stuff to do is there.... :D

enjoy

·
Registered
386 Posts
I think he's really asking the Atlanta people where to get the servicing done, not what to do in the servicing. dbastuff99, if you really want to go to the dealer (i only recommend this if you have absolutely no clue what's going on), then go to Peachtree Nissan on 5211 Peachtree Industrial Blvd. But like Victor said, you can probably determine what you need replaced and get it done at your local mechanic. It'd be much cheaper that way too. Also, if you need your struts or rotors replaced, be sure to get the KYB struts and Brembo cross-drilled/slotted rotors. Also stick w/OEM brake pads, not aftermarket. I'm at 88k miles and I'm going to do this stuff soon too. And put on ground controls while I'm at it :)

·
Formerly LordofSearchMod
14,715 Posts
Parsec said:
I think he's really asking the Atlanta people where to get the servicing done,
thanks sherlock.. I wondered why I added that first line about asking coworkers.. :rolleyes:

coworkers are good source of info for things too. our university staff listserv folks post or ask for recommendations all the time, and with a staff size of several thousand, I get some feedback.. he should ask his coworkers if he has any...

the second bit was incase he wondered WHAT to do, that there's some posts floating around about it...

·
6,859 Posts
Parsec said:
I think he's really asking the Atlanta people where to get the servicing done, not what to do in the servicing. dbastuff99, if you really want to go to the dealer (i only recommend this if you have absolutely no clue what's going on), then go to Peachtree Nissan on 5211 Peachtree Industrial Blvd. But like Victor said, you can probably determine what you need replaced and get it done at your local mechanic. It'd be much cheaper that way too. Also, if you need your struts or rotors replaced, be sure to get the KYB struts and Brembo cross-drilled/slotted rotors. Also stick w/OEM brake pads, not aftermarket. I'm at 88k miles and I'm going to do this stuff soon too. And put on ground controls while I'm at it :)
i would reconsider getting those rotors unless he really wants them.

·
Registered
386 Posts
mrdeucie said:

i would reconsider getting those rotors unless he really wants them.
i only said that cuz i thought they'd be about the same price .. unless you can point me to a place that sells the OEM for about 25% cheaper (under $100 shipped for a pair)

·
Registered
386 Posts
hehe, doh! i have a one-track mind. i forgot some people on this board have no intentions of modifying their car at all!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for you suggestions !!

Hey Thanks for your suggestions !! I am lost and may actually look to the dealer.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts