The Nissan Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to form an Altima car club; i just dropped my old car club and it would be nice if we started a car club that is strictly Altimas of all gens. If you are intrested, please post!

·
"In Orbe Terum Non Visi"
874 Posts
I'm interested! Just didn't feel like NWNismo would be beneficial to me. No offense folks at NWNismo, but it won't be in my best interest to join your club! You guys have a great club though and I appreciate all your offers.

·
de-moderator
2,134 Posts
i'd be down but, i am gettin rid of the POS within a month. 240sx here i come... if you wanna do a nissan one i'd be down.

·
Banned
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bogmali said:
I'm interested! Just didn't feel like NWNismo would be beneficial to me. No offense folks at NWNismo, but it won't be in my best interest to join your club! You guys have a great club though and I appreciate all your offers.
Yeah i just dropped out of NWnismo; i just didn't feel the vibe from them. Anyways lets make it an all Nissan club not just Alitmas. Maybe we could compete with NWnismo..heheheh!

·
Registered
42 Posts
hey bogmali! its been a long time man! hows it been?still keepin in touch with 94altimate? nway, got those gauges, short shifter and a bunch of little crap for my car.. changed my springs to sprint, a bit lower supposedly...hehe (hardly any diff.) got rid of those eibach's..so,finally got your 18"s ey! can't wait to check it out.. what kind are they? my next mod for my car is to change my 35zR to 40 series rubbers and to get a bodykit.. nway, if u guys happen to have a meet in the seattle area. i'll just see u there. for now! see ya!

·
The Next Generation
370 Posts
isn't this the 2nd time this has come up?:confused:
like i said, i'm down for a club for altys. my car looks a little better now that i've changed a few things on the outside (thanks bogmali). the car is up and running better than she ever has. when i get back from these field exercises, i'm going header and cai. full exhaust still on the debate side of the house....

·
"In Orbe Terum Non Visi"
874 Posts
V-cube my homeboy! Where have you been? What you been up to? Haven't heard anything from you in a while! Well, changed my tire/wheel setup, my old one's I sold to 94Altimate. I now have Tenzo-R Mean 6's wrapped with Toyo Prozes 225/40/18's. They look a lot better than what they used to IMO! I also got those Altezzas in CF and they're not as bad as everybody thinks. I'm waiting for my rotors and brake pads from FASTLANE and when they come in, I'm also having them paint my calipers and drums to match the wheels (they are Gunmetal). Also have my JWT ECU enroute and it'll probably be here this week. What about you, how's the ride with all the extra mods? Which shifter did you get?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Primer said:
Yeah i just dropped out of NWnismo; i just didn't feel the vibe from them. Anyways lets make it an all Nissan club not just Alitmas. Maybe we could compete with NWnismo..heheheh!
We welcome the competition....

Oh Joe, you may want to update your sig....

·
Banned
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
1CLNB14 said:
We welcome the competition....

Oh Joe, you may want to update your sig....
Hey whats up! Yeah i'm suprised theres a lot of Nissan showing up in the Tacoma area. My friend just dropped a DET in a 92 240 (just like Travis). See alot of hooked up altimas, 300zx, 350z and 240sx in the area. I've talked to many of them are intrested in forming a club. Maybe a 2nd all Nissan car club may form! We'll just wait and see.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts