The Nissan Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i recently bought Arospeed adjustible coilovers for my 1994 nissan altima. i put them on myself and i started with the front. after i got the strut off and grinded down the piece that the adjustible sleeve goes over i put them back on and tightened all the bolts and let my car off the jack. my car's height didnt change at all!. i took it to a local car shop and they put it up on the lift and said that they couldnt do anything about it beacause i didnt buy it from them. i have my adjusters all the way down and i still ride at stock height. it rides like a box of rocks it really sucks. i didntput the back ones on and there is no different in the front and back. if any one has ever seen this problem please let me know.

thanks
:confused:

·
Nissan God
12,955 Posts
without pix, is the coilover perch at the bottom of the strut "hat" if its anywhere close to that then it SHOULD lower the vehicle.

Sounds like u barely made it over or right at the ring you grinded down

·
Import Tech.
4,670 Posts
Did you cut down the bump stop's ??? , are your struts in good shape ?? , pics. would be helpfull !!

·
Registered
7 Posts
hey guys .....this is "swain" the guy who started this thread....i cant log on to that name anymore so i am on this name now. i will probably get a camera tomorrow and take some pics so i can show yall. i did cut my bumpstops in half and yes my struts are in good condition

1 - 5 of 5 Posts