The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The 2002 Altima has great color choices.
Which on do you have and what do you think are the 3 best looking colors?

·
wannabe member....
145 Posts
I have the Satin Pearl White... :)

1. Sheer Silver
2. Satin Pearl White
3. Polished Pewter

·
Registered
57 Posts
:grabblue:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Colors

Polished Pewter
Opal blue
Super black

but I know in 12 months there will be a hundred thousand polished pewters so I'm getting Opal Blue

·
Registered
717 Posts
Color Choices

I have the Satin White also...

My fav's are:

1) Satin White
2) Sheer Silver
3) Opal Blue

·
04-05 Pedal Insert
5,759 Posts
colors

1 silver
2 silver
3 silver..................any questions?????

·
1,333 Posts
Silver

·
Registered
884 Posts
Source: DuPont Automotive
12/4/2001

Most popular auto colors:
Silver has passed perennial leader white as the most popular color for cars and trucks in North America.

I drive Satin White because it was the only one with 5 speed loaded that they had. I like it a lot, too!

·
Registered
37 Posts
My Altima is Black--it's terrible to keep clean but looks great when you shine it up.

My top 3 have to be:
1. Black
2. Ruby
3. Opal Blue

·
Registered
2 Posts
colors

I just picked up my Altima. I got Silver, and I'm glad I waited for it.

I love the Altima, but as I was waiting for 6 or so weeks for my car to come in, I looked at other cars to see what other colors were offered. I don't think the Altima colors are that great. They all can be attractive, and not very consistent... colors that don't seem well defined. The colors aren't horrible, but I wonder why some kind of grey was offered? How about a real pewter, not polished, that in some photos looks gaudy gold. I almost got the pewter too, because in some light it looks real real nice. How about a dark blue? I've seen the Opal Blue at dusk, and it looks beautiful, but I really haven't been excited by any pictures I've seen of it.

IMHO, Silver, White, Black and Blue are the nicest. The red is interesting, but I think it only looks right with the blond leather. The seascape and emerald green are hard to pin down. If more colors were offered, I probably wouldn't be wondering why they picked some of these strange colors. I forgot the gold, or sand or whatever. I've never liked any gold type color, but if you're into that, I imagine that it's one of the nicest gold colors out there.

All that said, I still appreciate that Nissan went with some interesting and new colors. Maybe the 'atmospheres' theme messed it up some? It seems like some of the colors are perfect for certain lighting conditions and with a specific interior, but look kind of weird otherwise.

A car that I think had nice color choices - the Intrepid. I'm not sure if it's this year and their website kind of sucks as far as showing off the colors, but I've seen a dark grey and a lavender/blue that looked real nice. I saw some light bluish Maxima today that looked real nice too. Pontiac's new car, I forget the name, has quite a few paint choices, and I thought some of them were nice. The new Passat has a real nice deep green too.

PS.. I didn't mean to bash you Alty drivers with the other colors. In a couple of years we might all be sick of seeing half the cars in Silver, White or Black, and the other colors will look that much more exotic.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Joewalagas said:
The 2002 Altima has great color choices.
Which on do you have and what do you think are the 3 best looking colors?
I have Neptunia and I like............

Pewter

Light silver

Opal blue metallic:rolleyes:

·
I have too many hobbies..
36 Posts
Silver
Black (if it weren't so hard to keep clean)
Pewter

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I like
1. Velvet beige (gold/champagne)
2. Sheer Silver
3. Seascape

After seeing the commercial, looking through the brochure and doing the test drive, I thought I was definitely getting the Sheer Silver. However, on day of purchase, they had the velvet beige right there next to the silver, and it really stands out!!
There aren't too many out there and I get lots of compliment. Looks awesome at night too.
Silver also rocks, seascape with beige leather looks good and ruby red with beige leather also not a bad choice.

It seems like white and black are also popular choices, but in my opinion, they are the colors I'm least likely to buy. I don't think they bring out the shape as well as the others.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Seascape
Ruby
Polished Pewter.

I really like the look in ruby, but all the cars that I've had expensive or chronic problems with were red. Didn't want to tempt fate on the alty.

Seascape is really sharp (IMO), and so is the polished pewter. I just couldn't get excited about the other green or the opal blue. The white looks good, but like black, it's hard to keep that way. I didn't opt for silver, logic being that all the dealers around here had LOTS of silver ... and I wanted mine to be as unique as possible.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I got silver. After 15 years of white cars (although one of those cars was repainted silver 2 years ago), I thought it was time for a change. If they offered a dark blue, like the IS300, I probably would have gone with that color.

I'm also partial to burgundy metallic, and satin white (but I already had enough of those:)).

·
Registered
1 Posts
1 - velvet beige, golden color wise choice not played out like silver
2- black , black always looks good but so damn hard to keep clean
3- Blue , blue is blue it looks nice

1 - 20 of 24 Posts