The Nissan Club banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to the movies tonight, for all the local people it was Tinseltown in Pflugerville. I come out to see that my driver side window was busted. The only thing they got was my alpine face, but they ****ed up my dash trying to get the whole thing. They also ****ed up all my conections on my amp. I had my box and my amp bolted down, but they couldn't squeze it through my back seat opening. They did however "give" me a screwdriver for my troubles.

I never really think about this when you other guys post this stuff, but it really hit home now. I feel bad for all you guys cars that have been broken into. Luckily I didn't get hit too bad.

On the bight side I did get my greddy exhaust installed today. I will try to put pics up tomarrow.

·
GO DAWGS!!
635 Posts
1fastaltima said:
damn bro, that sucks. I too have been there, and know how it feels. It's one of the worst feelings in the world. I hope ins. takes care of it. Good luck!!
Me too man! But in my case they got everything. I also got their ass the next day they also broke into a friends truck to. Cops didn't do shit so we investigated. To end a long story I paid 300 bucks for the system and got 2,500 in restitution!!!!!!!!!!!!! I fuc*ked em and didn't even offer vasaline!!!!!!!!!!!

·
good one Fonzie
5,965 Posts
man, I'm sorry to see and hear aboutt hat dom...jeez, I wish I had something comforting to say

ummm, maybe you can sell the screwdriver on ebay for like $1...I'm sorry, I know that's not funny, just trying to help out in any way possible

well, time for insurance and dave b

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
damn that sux!!!!

ur alty wuz like my favorite one. ahh welll...hope you find the ******* and deal wit thier case. and get ur car lookin like its amazing self asap....peace bro and sorry to hear that again!!!

·
Registered
343 Posts
damn dom

hey bro sorry to here about your ride!!!

if you have theft coverage they( IE insurance company) will

replace your window for you

I have no respect for theives, espicially when they mess with a

altima, man i am sure u were pissed,

i have had my 240sx broken into and man was i pissed, stole vcr, box, amp, neons, deck th whole system except for my sony tv which was tucked in my glove box, when the cops came the dude was laughing at my situation !!!!

keep us informed

jay
CEO
liquid ink

·
Registered
1 Posts
sorry bro, I know what your going through, my car was broken in ausgust of last year at DUB car show in San Bernardino,Ca these guys were stupid though they couldnt jack for shit all they did was brake my window and brake my radio"cd dont work now" and **** up my trunk they tried to jack my wing

·
Proud owner of an 06 SE-R
399 Posts
Whats all this about locking the trunk?

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I had the stock alarm which is crap. I plan on getting an all out alarm system now, which I was planning on doing anyway. I'm calling the insuance company today to see what I can get. I will keep you all informed.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.