The Nissan Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Hammy
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After not hearing back and receiving no updates, I finally got the reimbursement check for my headlight replacement!

Nissan sent me a $1200 check!!! Suarez v. Nissan North America, Inc. UPDATE

· Registered
2 Posts
Hi. I'm happy to see that someone actually received a claims check! I completed all the Nissan Headlights Claim reimbursement paperwork form appropriately using the website from the law office of Suarez v. Nissan North America, Inc. I have not received any reimbursement checks or paperwork. I have emailed their law office and have not heard back.

Today is August 29th and their website claims that checks will be mailed in June of 2022 and denial paperwork in July of 2022. I'm not sure where to go from here? Anyone else in the same boat?

· Registered
1 Posts
Hi. I'm happy to see that someone actually received a claims check! I completed all the Nissan Headlights Claim reimbursement paperwork form appropriately using the website from the law office of Suarez v. Nissan North America, Inc. I have not received any reimbursement checks or paperwork. I have emailed their law office and have not heard back.

Today is August 29th and their website claims that checks will be mailed in June of 2022 and denial paperwork in July of 2022. I'm not sure where to go from here? Anyone else in the same boat?
I was in the same boat as you until I called the 800 number that I received via an email reply to my initial inquiry about my payment status, it gives instructions on how to get a live operator on the phone to get info on your claim & payment. Come to find out my check was mailed the end of June but to my previous address, so they had to reissue it to my new address which was on 08/10/22 I'm still waiting but it's in process. I'll attach a screenshot of the info for getting a live rep which is what I did thankfully, hope it helps!

Attachments

· Registered
1 Posts

Today, January 22, 2023. I sent numerous emails with info requested, no response. CallEd 800 # and spoke with live operator 3 times. Still waiting on reimbursement. Have you received yours? At my wits end. Very frustrating.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts