The Nissan Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Official Troll
7,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's not mine. It's my gf's mom. She has a 2000 GXE. Take a look at my photo albumn.

http://photos.yahoo.com/flarearrow

And look in the Accident folder.

What do you guys/girls think it'll cost to fix? And where is a good, honest, inexpensive body shop to go to in the NYC/LI area?

thanks peeps.

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
My dad works in Flushing and he has a friend who owns a body shop. His shop is somewhere in Queens...I'll ask my dad and post up as much info as possible for ya.

·
Nissan-Suzuki-Infiniti
799 Posts
I have a cousin who owns a body shop in downtown Brooklyn.

He does all of the work himself. He also does custom work like installing body kits. He's currently working on installing a Ferrari body kit on a Pontiac Fiero. There is one completed one at the shop.

Here is the address if you are interested:

Tillary Auto Body Repair
249 Gold Street
Brooklyn, N.Y. 11201
718-488-9726

Let me know and I'll tell him that I referred you to him.

He has worked on my Altima when I got dented and scraped up the right rear passenger side door/fender.

Good Luck.

·
Be very afraid...
5,464 Posts
My guess is around $2000-2400. (n/m)

n/m

·
Formerly LordofSearchMod
18,041 Posts
I'd wager about 2500.

the biggies I see is a new fender, more than likely a new door, but if they can repair the door without a new one, subtract a couple hundred (under 2000). and paint..

I had an accident in previous car where the door was damaged and the rear quarter panel was hit.. all told it was $1100. and front end hits where the hood, and both fenders and bumper replaced were anywhere from $2000-3100.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Advance Autosports right next to Hertz on College Point.
Ask for Dave, tell them Andy or AL900r sent you.

718 891 4700 ask for Dave

·
BoOsTiN.....
1,397 Posts
I went to this place in brooklyn. They did a good job and they r cool too. They are the ones who paint the eastern autorsports show cars.
T&S auto Collision
5310 3rd ave brooklyn
718-439-1842

·
Registered
151 Posts
I got the police report and in the report it doesn not even mention that i was in the right lane. all it says is that i swirved into him and he swirved into me. Asked the cop why he didnt put that i was in the right lane and he went on the shoulder to go around me. All he said was that he missed that and he cant do nothing about it now, all I can do is fill out a report and send it to Albany, That is such BS that makes it look like its 50/50. I dont know what to do now???

·
Official Troll
7,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks everyone for the input. I'll check some of these places out. The insurance did an estimate and check shoud be coming today. Wondering how much the insurance wrote it out for.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts