The Nissan Club banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I got a 96 altima meet me at mega foods saturday night at 10-00 if anybody wants to race if so write me back before friday so know if its on or not more altimas more better then we will race.

·
Import Tech.
4,670 Posts
Bring It !!

·
"In Orbe Terum Non Visi"
874 Posts
Which [email protected]#$% Mega Foods is he talking about? Don't let me run into you somewhere on I5 cause it will not be pretty!

·
The Next Generation
370 Posts
dang...you guys are really rippin into this guy...well, maybe he shouldn't have used his first post to ask if anybody wants to race? :rolleyes: word to the wise, try to get to know people in the area before challenging them. you never know what you're going up against....

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
What the ****, where was everybody?Nobody wants to race me because you guys are ****ing scared.For everybody isn't scared lets race **** the dumd shit.I don't care i will come out there to race any one just write back soon before this weekend.You with the new altima i would not be talking because you will not be the first new 3.5 i beat.

·
BUCK FUTTER
1,675 Posts
96sicz24 said:
What the ****, where was everybody?Nobody wants to race me because you guys are ****ing scared.For everybody isn't scared lets race **** the dumd shit.I don't care i will come out there to race any one just write back soon before this weekend.You with the new altima i would not be talking because you will not be the first new 3.5 i beat.
:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.