The Nissan Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
My Alti got da last laugh
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
down in richmond, i just had to race a max. he and she was bragging on how fast they was and showed me the intake and exhaust and said they had a pulley or header that i didn't look at. but anyways we roll to a spot to race. the max 5 speed pulled off the line on me, of course an auto altima can't take it. but i hit my sw and starting pulling a little bit but was barely about to get even with him when my car wouldn't go passed 60. thought i blew my motor. slowed down they talked trash. we expained what happen and ran again. this time the n20 kicked in better and stayed on. i had two cars by over 80. they calimed spin out at line which they did because i passed them launching with my auto before hitting nitrous. well 3rd time almost got caught by cops, slowed down. 4th time, max took me off the line, i launched and waited till i had my tires going so i wouldn't just spin, hit the juice and quickly caught up and passed them and had about two cars passed 80 again. they gave me props and said i'm a pretty quick car. they were sad though that they didn't know at first i had n20. why else would i race a 14 sec car with an altima.

·
My Alti got da last laugh
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
str8altima said:
:cool: Nice Kill! How was the mini meet in Richmond?
didn't get a big crowd like lot of people expected. and the cold sucked. could've been better but met some cool people an some nice alti's. better planning next time around. hopefully everyone will be in the new nova and md altima club. i know some people had fun and some didn't. i had fun though. got to race, dyno, and see some fast ass sentra's, and some viper and prshe 911 at a place called carrss.

·
I <3 Sanjaya
1,824 Posts
lol i was in the car with him. didn't know he had n2o AFTER he showed them what he had under the hood lol. yeah the third and first run sucked tho. almost gettin caught by the cops was scary.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts