The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Precision Tuning
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Steer clear of Bill Bryan imports in winter park florida. They do a shoddy job on your car, then when things start going wrong they want more money to fix what they messed up. Like the clutch they put in wrong and it fryed the throwout bearing, theywant 500 dollars to pull out the transmission and replace it, after they did it in the first place!!!! BEWARE THE EVIL DEALERSHIP!!!!!! AND THEIR HORRENDOUS SERVICE DEPARTMENT!

This is their address incase you want to send some hate mail! :)
Bill Bryan Imports
1001 N Orlando Ave
Winter Park, FL
407-628-4343

im in the process of legal battle, wish me luck (radiator hoses in stalled wrong causing engine to overheat, clutch replaced backwards, cv joints improperly tightened causing cracking. Axle replaced wrong causing scratching on the divoted surface, engine mounts broken all of them, freeon not replaced and air conditioner run in the shop frying compressor, And this is the new KA24DE Engine i just had shipped that i payed 950 dollars for.)

Yeah.... so dont go there if you love your nissan.

·
4 U 2 NV
789 Posts
sorry to hear that....but lemme get this straight - u mean they did ALL that to u in one visit? or are u tellin me that after they screwed up something previously, u still went back to get more work done there? Or did they build this new engine for you there like that? I'm a lil confused.... :confused:

Good luck on ure legal battle..thats really messed up man.

·
Precision Tuning
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
majsingh said:
sorry to hear that....but lemme get this straight - u mean they did ALL that to u in one visit? or are u tellin me that after they screwed up something previously, u still went back to get more work done there? Or did they build this new engine for you there like that? I'm a lil confused.... :confused:

Good luck on ure legal battle..thats really messed up man.
No, that was the first time i went there. I took an altima to them with a bad engine and they did the swap, they didnt feel the need to lift the motor up and out, thef felt it would be better to take all the shit out and drop it out, so when thy put all that shit back in, is when they did all the shit.

·
Precision Tuning
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
majsingh said:

wheres this list? id like to see it
lol yeah me too

you can add World Geo Chevrolet to your list to.... They dropped my buddys SS flywheel dented 4 teeth and then just put it back in and didnt say anything

then they tryed to say they didnt do it, it must be the modification of the air intake system........ riiiiight a whole 4 more hp from cold air bent the flywheel teeth..... So hes starting it and he gets about 4 feet when it locks and a horible grind is heard, which is the clutch locking and all the teeth being ground off first gear.....

·
maybe another alty soon?
1,509 Posts
Thats a whole lot of shit to screw up on.. good luck on your legal battle man.

·
Resident Bitch
1,755 Posts
BAP Auto said:

No, that was the first time i went there. I took an altima to them with a bad engine and they did the swap, they didnt feel the need to lift the motor up and out, thef felt it would be better to take all the shit out and drop it out, so when thy put all that shit back in, is when they did all the shit.
Um thats because altima engines are supposed to be dropped out. You thought they'd do it the hard way and take the entire front suspension apart by choice? They don't come out the top very easily, if at all. I'm not saying they didn't **** it up, I'm just saying they took it apart the way it has to be taken apart.

I'd also recommend you work on your communication skills, because you're not making a whole lot of sense.

Demmy

·
Precision Tuning
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Dementia said:

Um thats because altima engines are supposed to be dropped out. You thought they'd do it the hard way and take the entire front suspension apart by choice? They don't come out the top very easily, if at all. I'm not saying they didn't **** it up, I'm just saying they took it apart the way it has to be taken apart.

I'd also recommend you work on your communication skills, because you're not making a whole lot of sense.

Demmy
Well id have to say your quite living up to your title..... Did i communicate well enough on that one for you? Perhaps you should take the stick out of your ass and try being civil.:angry2:

·
Resident Bitch
1,755 Posts
BAP Auto said:

Well id have to say your quite living up to your title..... Did i communicate well enough on that one for you? Perhaps you should take the stick out of your ass and try being civil.:angry2:
STFU newbie boy. I taught you something about your car that everyone else had failed to mention, so you just need to sit the **** down before I beat you with my stick.

Demmy

·
Precision Tuning
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Dementia said:

STFU newbie boy. I taught you something about your car that everyone else had failed to mention, so you just need to sit the **** down before I beat you with my stick.

Demmy
5 words can sum up the reason for your, less than sunny disposition... You need to get layed...... Nuff said.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts