MEMO KSA
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hi Youth

Good morning, I'm back

Question for all!!

Do you remember me???

ok does not matter

I'm currently coordinator of Altima and Maxima gatherings in Saudi Arabia in Jeddah

Date has been coordinated was the presence of a large number of up to more than 25 vehicles including average, including Stoke

And I was hoping to be my ability to attach all the images here in this beautiful location ... I can but needs for a long time

This was attach all images and Video on our Arabic website you can join us and see through this link

. 7 .

. 7 .

. 7 .

. 7 .
ÊÌãÚ ãáÇß ÇáÇáÊíãÇ æÇáãßÓíãÇ ÈÇáÏÑÓí ãæá ÈÊÇÑíÎ ÇáÎãíÓ 6\12\2012 # post878961

·
Registered
17 Posts
amazing pics bro! love some of the retro-fit headlights. looking to see if i cna find someone to make a set for me, but gotta save up for that first. sweet cars.

·
MEMO KSA
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you for all your comments are always derived strength to pursue my work and my hobby

Why some surprised by the presence of interested Altima style

Certainly there Fans and lovers of this sports car designed purely sports

There also are interested in what is inside the car seats and decorations and is sprinkled with beautiful colors and some external and some form speeds

And I want to tell you that Fans model Altima, Maxima and Infiniti in general are present in large in Saudi Arabia in two cities
Riyadh, the capital, and his Jeddah, a tourist city

And cities all roads do not have mountains or highlands

I apologize for the poor translation and apologized are stretching my greetings to all

·
In Soviet Canuckistan
632 Posts
Wow, that is amazing! Compared to us people in North America, you guys in Saudi Arabia are more organized and coordinated than we are. Some I even see some Altimas having customized paint jobs!

·
Registered
17 Posts
i diffenetly would like for people interested in alti's to come up for a meet and greet like they did. high end cars and classics shouldn't be the only ones getting together, if ppl are interested we should organize a "meet and drive".

·
MEMO KSA
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
For Black Altima 2.5 Body Kate was detailed in the workshop of fiberglass ... detail inspired by Huandaa Gniss cup

For Black Altima 2.5 exhaust system is hks

For the gray-colored Altima is 3.5 exhaust system is Grady

Not to acquire them through the site, but from the accessories store

1 - 19 of 19 Posts