The Nissan Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 09 Altima and recently when you roll down the front passenger window, it goes down but as soon as you release the button, it immediately rolls up on its own. If I want to keep it down, I have to roll it down and then push the window lock button to keep it from going back up. Any ideas?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't know if this means anything or not, but I took both switches off to mess around with them. When I took the drivers side off and disconnected it and put it back, the windows worked as they had before (the passenger one still would go up). When I disconnected the passenger side switch and hooked it back up, the window just went down a little bit really slow and actually got stuck there a couple of times. I jiggled the plug a little and pulled it in and out and turned the key off and on a couple time and it finally went back up, still stuck though going up. Could that mean that is the bad switch? For now, I just have it disconnected so I don't risk it going down and getting stuck again. All three other windows work fine with the passenger one disconnected.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts