The Nissan Club banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
'05 Altima SE-R '96 240SX
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale is a set of front Altima SE-R seats. Power seat works for driver's seat (passenger seat does not have power) and the heated seats work.

The driver's leather and cushion are somewhat worn, however there is a tear (see pic) in the middle of the bottom cushion. The passenger seat is in near perfect condition except for one small blemish (see pic) on the top of the back cushion.

I will ship these at the buyer's expense. The driver's seat weighs around 65 pounds and the passenger seat weighs around 45 pounds. I have no idea how much it would be to ship, but I would be shipping from zip code 28092.

If you have any questions or want anymore pictures just let me know.

Price is $100 + shipping

·
Start The Show - Jet
1,013 Posts
For sale is a set of front Altima SE-R seats. Power seat works for driver's seat (passenger seat does not have power) and the heated seats work.

The driver's leather and cushion are somewhat worn, however there is a tear (see pic) in the middle of the bottom cushion. The passenger seat is in near perfect condition except for one small blemish (see pic) on the top of the back cushion.

I will ship these at the buyer's expense. The driver's seat weighs around 65 pounds and the passenger seat weighs around 45 pounds. I have no idea how much it would be to ship, but I would be shipping from zip code 28092.

If you have any questions or want anymore pictures just let me know.

Price is $350 obo. Buyer pays shipping (if shipped) and paypal fees (if using paypal).
Thanks for the weight information. I've always wondered.

GLWS!

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Plus 2........thanks for the weight info.

So if someone wanted to install some light weight 25lbs front seats they could save a good 60lbs.

·
It's all Gravy, baby!
3,668 Posts
Hmmm.... These would be nice in my SE

·
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Haha nope. I'm pretty surprised too. I'm actually getting ready to sell my SE-R, so I'll probably just give them to whoever buys the car.

·
It's all Gravy, baby!
3,668 Posts
Haha nope. I'm pretty surprised too. I'm actually getting ready to sell my SE-R, so I'll probably just give them to whoever buys the car.
Really?! Hmmm... Message your price on the seats and info on the car itself.

·
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
One last bump. Price is $100. Otherwise I will just give them away with my SE-R whenever I put it up for sell in a week or 2.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
glws , at that price it s a steal , come on guys.

·
It's all Gravy, baby!
3,668 Posts
I thought these sold!

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 20 Posts