The Nissan Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,
I'm possibly getting an Altima as my first ride. While I love the car as it is, I also love speed. That's why I'm looking for either a supercharger or turbocharger. Does anyone here know of any companies that make them for the Nissan Altima? If you do, please let me know. Thanx in advance.
-Raz

·
Die Trying
8,357 Posts
it's definately possible to get a super charger on our car. On any car for that matter. Problem is money! With money, you can do anything. JWT might be able to do a custom job for ya. Or even Paxon. They're the leaders in superchargers.

F-max makes a turbo kit for $4000
racetep does also, plus other ish for over $8000

best way to go for PSI, is a custom turbo. All you really need is the exhaust manifold. Everything else can be used universally.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for all the feedback...another question...If I swap everythign for aftermarket parts, intake, exhaust, headers....blah blah blah, what kind of gains can I expect? or is it just a waste of money/time?

·
DJ QUIK
1,001 Posts
if you dont have the car yet, and you want a fast car. save your money and buy something else. don't buy an altima if a fast car is what you are looking for.

·
350Z
7,755 Posts
zedlav said:
I don't think that there's a supercharger for alitmas. Is there?

I heard multiple things about having to take out the AC for a supercharger but like 1fastaltima said, you can turbo/SC any car.

·
Ну Погод
980 Posts
^+1

1 - 15 of 15 Posts