The Nissan Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just came across some guy at the beer store unloading his cases and cases of empty bottles, lol... I told him I've seen him couple of times in the area. I inquired what he has done, etc.... white alero with some unique rims, clear corners..... usually a grand am would be more ideal, so it stood out to me!

He said it's a V6 alero.. stock like low 16s 170hp engine/140whp... but he's a mechanic & told me that he added I/H/E/ some jet rsvm GM chip.. & it runs consistent mid 14s? once a lucky high 13? he [email protected]/270hp engine..... HOW the HELL can you RAISE almost 100hp like this? of course these are all just words & what not.. we set a date like next weekend to meet up to see how our cars compare....there was traffic that time.....

Either he ain't N/A & running some funky shizzle, or I really can't see that happening, even a ghetto american 3.4 got in the 13s? not US? I would assume all that would get him like low 15's high high [email protected]

·
Long-term troll
282 Posts
He must get his car tuned at the same place that makes 320hp V6 Chrysler 300's :rolleyes:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts