The Nissan Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i killed a firebird not once but twice tonite.....one stop light...then another.......older mid 80'z it looked like.....both were from a dead stop.....first one waz to about 50mph....waznt racing until he stepped on it then i floored it got to about 6 grand shifted to second then after a few stopped cuz speed limit iz 45....
next light.....revved up to about 1500-1900rpms...slowly let out the clutch inched up until GREEN THEN FLOORED IT....i smoked hiz ass in 1st gear...got the tip of hiz car to about my rear wheel.....hit about 6000rpms shifted to second.......that gave him about 2 feet inbetween my shift cuz i have no short shifter....so hez at the middle of my car.....then dropped in 2nd and put it to the floor I ACTUALLY HAD MY TIREZ CHIRP IN 2nd.....then i quit once i hit 55-60mph cuz of the 45mph speed limit.....but at that point he waz once again at my rear tire.....iz this anything to brag about or no because itz a v6-v8 car?....i have a straight through muffler....4-1 header w/ a warm air intake.......i love my warm air intake and 4-1 header ...i luv the pull once 4000rpms iz reached....having a stick iz so much better then an auto when it comez to racing

·
Registered
61 Posts
you should have

82-86 F bodies w/ 305 only had 170 flywheel hp 87 up FI 190hp. you should beat most cheap modded gm shit boxes. My roomates gta 350 lt1 only runs 14.8 w/ the usual mods - k&n, headers, dual flowmasters, jet chip. most 80's camaros, firebird were running 15 seconds up in saskatoon and calgary. my alt'y ran 15.3's all day

peace

·
Bosnian
863 Posts
good kill (once I figured out what the hell you were saying)

please don't use "z" instead of "s" it's annoying.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts