The Nissan Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
O.k all this happened in 1 night.

My friend and I in the Altima picking up speed after a red light, I wasn't paying attention but this Probe GT passes by me reving and guns it, he was already 3 carlengths ahead by the time I realize and speed up, I couldn't even pull on him. I probably would have lost anyway but damn that wasn't fair.

Next on the same street, I come up on a GSR, he slows to 40, I was like damn because I have auto and it sucks when trying to pull straight from that speed, I try to get him to slown down somemore so at least I can get a downshift to 1st gear. But he keeps at 40, so we go, and he gets me by a carlength and hits hazards. I noticed he had exhaust and possibly intake or cams gears or something or maybe nothing but I saw an AEM sticker on his window, the sound of his engine was so sweat, especially when VTEC cam on. So I lost again.

Finally, I was on the frwy and like a 90 or so Accord 2dr goes flying by I was doing about 80 so I speed up, at 100 I catch up but I stay a couple car lenghts back but once there was open road I move into the next lane and pull beside about 115 and pass him up I don't know if he didn't have any room left on the top speed but I look at my speedo again and the needle is pegged almost straight down. I was surprised because whenever I did top speed runs I get to 120 or a little past. I finally won.

·
1320 In 12 With A Bed.
1,131 Posts
Where in Texas are you? I live in Houston and one of my good friend has a '00 GS-R with grey AEM stickers on the back quarter windows. He also has the VTEC badge removed from the back. I've drove his shit last night when he was too drunk and it was a blast. I have an auto in my ride and just banging through those gears, and getting the 1-2 and 3-2 chirp was awsome. Much more of a thrill factor in that car than my ride.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm in Dallas, but I go to H-town a lot. Yeah I have a new respect for GS-r now.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You have a governor on 98 Altima, what is the limit??

·
8,809 Posts
Peterson said:
Name: Redline
Car: Automatic

Too funny.....
He's a douche bag regardless. And I'd still like to kick his teeth in :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts