The Nissan Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$9,055.79 and 1 month 21 days later i just picked up my alty today after repairs. I did have frame damage and frankly i was worried the car wasnt going to drive the same. But its as good as new, no trouble whatsoever with the drive or the handling of the car. The pics are in my registry but i dont know what link to add after i press the img button.

http://www.altimas.net/registry/vehicles.php?vehicleid=3218

One question though, there are fender liners in the rear wheels wells on the altima rite? I am quite sure i had fender liners on all four wheel wells but right now i'm missing them in both the rear wells. I have a feeling the dealership didnt put them in after the repairs.

thanks

·
keep it simple
161 Posts
it looks like you got the 05 taillights as a replacement. Or was that a mod you added? In the wrecked pic you had the orange turn signals, now they look red like the 05.... or am i just color blind.

·
carputer owns you
766 Posts
yeah it def changed from the wreck pic to the new picture. Did they just replace it with the 05 model tail lamps?

·
keep it simple
161 Posts
I guess for $9K I would hope they would atleast put some 05 lights on it :) Not like it hurts them any! IMO the 05 all red lights look much better than the combo org/red...

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea i got the 05 lamps because both of them needed to be replaced and well they were the same price as the 04. Personally i like the 05's as well, and it wasnt costing me anything.

·
Registered
24 Posts
i feel the pain u went through......my altima got rear ended parked! it took about 2 months i believe....cost just about the same like $9,000.00......i thought i wasnt going to be the same.....but they left like if nothing ever happened to it! thats kool that u have ur ride back!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
DesiEGO said:
Wow, they did a very good job, its looking new as hell. So all of this was covered under insurance right or did you have to pay anything from your pocket ???

Njoy !!!
thanks, i think the dealership did a fine job as well. everything was covered by the insurance of the person responsible.

·
9:15
2,688 Posts
Welp, glad you're safe for one. . and happy to hear shes running fine for ya ;) Sucks to go through it in the 1st place, but I guess it coulda been worse

FourthDimension said:
The pics are in my registry but i dont know what link to add after i press the img button.
Right-click the pics in your registry, highlight & copy the URL, then paste when you hit IMG & VOILA!

;)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well actually the mini van (Chrysler town and country) didnt get damaged much at all. All the impact came at bumper level, and well my bumper was totally messed up.

Her bumper didnt even bend that much. Her airbags did deploy though, cuz she was at about 45 mph and i was at a complete stop on a red light. She just didnt see the traffic stopped ahead of her and just ran right into me. I didnt even hear her tires squealing or anything so i figure she didnt even press her breaks.

i guess american cars are just more sturdy bodywise.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts