The Nissan Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Stringz of Death
2,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, i saw a white 98 or 99 altima, lowered, and a possible green or blue altima, 98 or 99, also lowered...both in Corinth. i was just wondering if there is anyone here from Corinth or Tupelo (or anywhere near) who own those cars. just wanted to say they look nice, and make me jealous :D but ill be there soon...just ordered some Intrax springs, should be here soon! just gotta put them on.
say hey, and maybe ill see you around. if you see a Champainge (gold) 99 altima at McAlister's Deli on Harper Road in Corinth, thats me...come in, get a bite to eat and say hey!

Monki

·
Stringz of Death
2,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cool...i used to be in Starkvegas, but had to get away and come back up here...financial stuff (due to the Alty, but i cant help it i needed a car...and it chose me! LOL kinda like a pet...)
maybe we should get a Northeast Mississippi Altima meet going on...? i usually dont have much time, but if its a good ways in advance i can make time for it.
have you seen the lowered, white 98-99 i mentioned? ive been wondering who that is and if theyre on here...maybe maybe not.

ill be lowered soon...maybe ill catch their attention :D probably will...ill be on the stock steels for a little while. first i gotta find out if i can get those springs on myself LOL not too car smart...trying to get a friend to help...well see though...

Monki

edit...i see you have a link to The Office...my band will be playing there on May 16th...we play metal (old Metallica, Megadeth, Judas Priest...) and punk (Misfits, Ramones) and some classic rock (Who, Rolling Stones) so if you wanna come check it out, youre welcome to come!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts