The Nissan Club banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
*Bluebird Atessa Ltd*
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Fuzion R style bumper and front lip has now gone into production.

Wanna be different from Alty's with stillen Kit every where and pay less shipped to your door from Sydney, Australia...Well heres the deal if 5 or more people order we will sell and shipped the Fuzion R style bumper and Front lip anywhere in the USA for free...
only a small $15 documentation fee applies..

Fuzion R style bumper : $600 including shipping..
Fuzion R style lip: $200 including shipping....
plus $15 documentation fee(tax..etc etc..)

Anyone intrested PM me or email me at [email protected]

We can also custom made any style that you like depending on your budget and style..Send us a pic and we will tell you..Guarantee to Fit your Altima because mold will be done of the same spec 1st gen Altima/Bluebird..example see Fuzion_Rs car!!!!

·
*Bluebird Atessa Ltd*
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
pics of Front lip...This will be installed on Petersons car soon...While he was in Sydney he ordered one unit. Proud to say he would be the first one to have the Fuzion R custom made front lip......

·
*Bluebird Atessa Ltd*
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Osama what car do you have??let me know maybe we can custom made to fit it to your car..let me know..remember we don't only do custom made kit for Altima we also do any car...

·
Former Alty Owner
704 Posts
Fusion..

First off, I have to tell you that your fronts are bad ass.. I love them! But, there is a matter of business I need to clear thru you first..

Did you ask Mike to post this sticky? You didn't ask me so I'm just trying to figure it out.

but I love the front man.. :D

actually I have custom front i need a quote on.. I'll email you a bit later.. I have plenty of pics for you to make the determination off of.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Does anybody know how much it would cost to replace the factory bumper plus the reinforcments ? Would it be about $600....? Cause this asshole just hit my car and I love this Fuzion R piece and would like to get it.... If anybody knows how much the OEM front bumper brand new goes for let me know

·
*Bluebird Atessa Ltd*
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
CHECK OUT MEMBERS RIDE AND SEARCH FOR FUZION R PICS AND GENERAL DISCUSSION AND LOOK FOR IT...ARE YOU INTRESTED??LET ME KNOW PM ME!!!

·
Former Alty Owner
704 Posts
FUZION_R said:
HERE IT IS..WITH MY DAUGHTER AS THE MODEL INSIDE THE CAR..HEHEHEHE!
fuzion..

i really like it.. but I'm going for another look.. Can you take a look at the pics I sent you and see if that is possible to make for the altima?

Please keep those pics and any conversations between us confidential. Thanks man!

·
Former Alty Owner
704 Posts
FUZION_R said:
AltimaJG

Sorry i didnt get any email??can you re-send please..
give it a minute.. i'm sending about five pics :D

·
*Bluebird Atessa Ltd*
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
aLTIMAJG
i DONT HAVE ACCESS TO ALTIMAS.NET EMAIL IS IT POSSIBLE IF YOU CAN SEND IT TO MY [email protected] or PM me instead..by the way which email did you send the pics to??
Thanks

·
Former Alty Owner
704 Posts
Fuzion.. that oprusnet email doesn't work.. i sent it to [email protected] .. the hotmail one went thru..

·
Former Alty Owner
704 Posts
umm? Who is Chris dela cruz? an associate? he's cool but I thought i was going to reach you.?

·
*Bluebird Atessa Ltd*
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I have recieved your email..I have replied..anwyay its nearly 11pm here and I have towake up early tommorrow.So im going to bed..Anyway if you need anything else just email me..Thanks..
have a good day!:)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.