Nissan Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Traded in Alti!!!
406 Posts
i don't know what size to down load? but i take it they are 2nd gen, i need 1st gen!

·
8,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
DJSassan if you need flyers to put on peoples cars for shit let me know what you want on them and I'll see what I can do. Keep in mind I made those wallpapers in like 15 minutes yesterday, I can do better.

·
8,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1st Gen Wallpaper

If any of you guys have a good picture of a first gen for me to use, or even a better second gen, post them here and I will see what I can come up with.

·
See ya
2 Posts
Darvocet said:
DJSassan if you need flyers to put on peoples cars for shit let me know what you want on them and I'll see what I can do. Keep in mind I made those wallpapers in like 15 minutes yesterday, I can do better.
Come up with something. There are Altimas around here that need to come onto the site. It would be nice to have something to represent the site.

·
8,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Someone find me a better, and by better I mean clearer picture of a first gen to work with, and I will make an ill wallpaper/flier.

word.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
About this Discussion
17 Replies
11 Participants
darvocet
Nissan Forums
Welcome to Nissan Club, one of the largest Nissan forum communities. Discussion, reviews, maintenance and more.
Full Forum Listing