The Nissan Club banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Hey there all you altima fans I love your cars! This site is awesome, thank you for showing me the light! I am going to go trade my civic in right now for a new 2002 Altima! Thanks guys, oh and so sorry about that previous post, what can I say, I am gay and I like to get fucked up the ass by my civics fart pipe, can you blame me? :eek: ;)

·
See ya on the flipside...
464 Posts
altima killer said:
hey there all you altima fans i hope you know that your cars suck and your crews suck altimas are slow ugly and for old people not for racing and shows buy a real nissan like a 200sx, 240sx, or a 300xz. These are faster and all around better then your shitty Altimas. Laters

Don't be hatin' on your first post especially here, just b/c your car is a slow ass eco-box on 4 doughnuts thinking that you are fast. Thank you have a nice day and drive through. Laterz.

·
VTEC wont save you....
2,179 Posts
altima killer said:
.....200sx, 240sx, or a 300xz. These are faster and all around better then your shitty Altimas. Laters
What a dumbass...the 240sx has the same engine except its RWD.

Oh and genuis ....its called a 300ZX ...not xz:rolleyes:

Before you flame...know your facts

Dumbass...

·
I'm kinda a big deal
561 Posts
lol what a dumbass, my g/f has a 240sx (newer) and we race all the time. We have the exact same engines, and like it was said above just the 240sx is rear-wheel. Damn good races but I usually win. Except when she puts the sr20set in it...UH OH!!! :eek:

·
VTEC wont save you....
2,179 Posts
This dude is LAME...

one post and then he jets off the board never to be heard from again.VERY LAME.

Probably saw someone in TNR with the www.altimas.net sticker and got mad cause he drives some POS.

:D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey there friends I hope you remember that the 240 is lighter, more aerodynamic, and ofcourse rear wheel drive, oh and it's actually classified as a sports car not a family car like your shitty altimas, I would like to see your altimas beat a 240 with an sr20det motor with simple bolt ons. or maybe a 240 with a ka24de motor with a turbo kit, or a 240 with a 180sx motor, ca18det, from Japan. And a 200sx ser is proven to be faster than the altima as well, oh and the 300zx would have no problem with an altima bone stock. One more thing i would like to see your altima beat a hatchback civic with a b16a turbo. good luck.. See ya and remember dont drive to SLOW might hurt yourselves.

·
coffee black and egg whit
2,062 Posts
yes so your b16a turbo civic hatchback would be faster than our lightly modified altimas? whats your point? with the f-max turbo on our cars versus your lightly modified civic, who do u think would win? what an idiot you are sir..and lets go stock vs stock...there isnt a civic hatback in the us that can beat an altima...... fuckin 'mo

·
VTEC wont save you....
2,179 Posts
altima killer said:
Hey there friends I hope you remember that the 240 is lighter, more aerodynamic, and ofcourse rear wheel drive, oh and it's actually classified as a sports car not a family car like your shitty altimas, I would like to see your altimas beat a 240 with an sr20det motor with simple bolt ons. or maybe a 240 with a ka24de motor with a turbo kit, or a 240 with a 180sx motor, ca18det, from Japan. And a 200sx ser is proven to be faster than the altima as well, oh and the 300zx would have no problem with an altima bone stock. One more thing i would like to see your altima beat a hatchback civic with a b16a turbo. good luck.. See ya and remember dont drive to SLOW might hurt yourselves.
You are about as entertaining as a PROCTOLOGIST exam.

You say,key word being say,a CIVIC HB with a swap and turbo.But instead of going to any other board you come to one of the NISSAN ALTIMA board and try and talk shit cause you got a swapped civic.Very weak kid.

So please put another quarter in your ass cause you are playing yourself.

BTW altimahater,I want timeslips and pics....but you probably dont have either so plz dont waste our time or bandwidth with you stupidity anymore.

Or better yet...come post in RACING STORIES so we can REALLY have some FUN.BWAHAHHAAHAHAHAH:D

*rubs hands together in a fiendish way and laughs again*

EDIT:ALTIMAHATER....every car you named is either some type of swap or has japan spec engine in it.Whats wrong lil boy...cant find any stock compact of the showroom floor to deal with us SLOW ALTIMAS.:p

·
Illest in Nebraska
1,168 Posts
funny thing is i don't recall anyone on this board ever saying that they could beat half the cars you mentioned.

·
Banned
1,739 Posts
:Yawn:, another pimply 15-year-old behind a cum-stained monitor spewing shit in hopes of getting noticed. :Yawn: does anyone give a fuck? :yawn:

HondaKillah said:
Thank you whoever moved this topic....

OK,he is all yours fellas and gals
Tear him up.:D

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
HEY ALTIMA KILLER!!!!!

YOU WANNA RACE ME!!!!!!!!!!! I NOTICED YOU LIVE IN CALIFORNIA.......WELL IF IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA......JUST LEAVE A REPLY.....AND ILL GET TO YOU.......ILL EVEN DRIVE OUT TO WHERE YOU LIVE.......AND SMOKE THE HELL OUT OF YOU.............SO IF YOU GOT BALLZ.......LEAVE A REPLY....

ILL GO BONE STOCK AGAINST YOUR BONE SHIT CIVIC DX.....I BET YOU HAVE NO MODS EITHER!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I love ALTIMAS and I am jealous that I dont have one...I wish I could go and get one because I drive a CRX with absolutely NO TORQUE at all,even though it redlines at 9000000 rpms.i can rev higher than an ALTIMA can.....

I challenge the entire board to a REVVING contest....last person to redline wins.I bet yall I win against everybody.HONDAS are known for their revving PowAhs y0...

I am a riceboy and riceboys love to REV...I am about to get a JET chip and then I will have a redline of 1100000 rpms.I want to see your ALTIMAS beat that:D

*scratches ass and picks at dinkleberries*

I am the bestest CRX driver out there....come challenge me so my CRX OF DEATH w/ MONSTER TACH can crush all you NISSANS.

*picks nose repeatedly,starts to bleed*

I wil get back to yall in a minute...I need a tissue....

*runs off to ask mommy for a tissue*

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
NO SHIT....I LIVE IN CHINO HILLS!!!!!!!!!

OFF OF GRAND AND PEYTON..........BRING ON THE PIECE OF SHIT GREY CRX YOU HAVE THAT I SMOKED YOU SO MANY FRIGGEN TIMES WE RACED

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
altima killer said:
alright then lets do it bitch what kinda car do you have a shitty Altima, and i never said i have a civic, i have 3 cars which do you want to beat you, 240sx, Talon, and a crx so if your so tough lets do it. I live in chino hills, how about you
wtf, you have a 240SX. Same engine, same power, only diff is the RWD. YOU'RE A FUCKING DUMBASS.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.