The Nissan Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
A+, MCP
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone recorded those Altima's TV commercials and convert them into MPEG or DivX format? They'd be great collections. :)

Also, I wonder how many of you have the Altima's brochure with CD? I have it and they're perfect as collection items. :D

·
Registered
405 Posts
i think i kept my brochure and cd, I downloaded the ming & FS commercial, but I want the one with the song "Here In My Car."

·
all about the washingtons
326 Posts
anybody remember the giant precription bottles that had the brochure & cd nissan sent out before the release of the altima. "the cure for the common car" i got one but parents threw it out. They recalled them because of the whole anthrax scare. still got my brochure & cd though.

·
A+, MCP
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Willswheels said:
anybody remember the giant precription bottles that had the brochure & cd nissan sent out before the release of the altima. "the cure for the common car" i got one but parents threw it out. They recalled them because of the whole anthrax scare. still got my brochure & cd though.
Willswheels, I know what you're talking about. My gf's bro still have the big tube. It's cool but waste of space. haha... I really like the CD. I think the CD shows all the nice cool features about our Alti in animated form. I don't know if they still sending out these CD nowadays.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts