The Nissan Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i've been gone for awhile (road trip to texas) but are Altimat's headlights photoshopped or are they real? i tried searching and didnt come up with anything.

·
Registered
370 Posts
...why not ask him...
he is going to make headlight covers
I believe...

·
1 large "member"
865 Posts
i like them, i think im gonna be altimats best customer. i hope he will sponser me if i put ALTIMAT stickers all over my car.

·
1 large "member"
865 Posts
good photochop though. i wasnt kidding about putting:

ALTIMAT STYLIN'

on the top windshield.

·
X-Mod
6,471 Posts
Yes, I will make the headlight covers, taillight covers, and mirror cover/turn signals ASAP. It all takes time and $$. I still work 40+ hours/week at my nasty job. The master plan is to start an aftermarket styling/performance company full time. Wish me luck. Here is a small pic of some taillight covers on a european car's taillights - they look fairly similar to the Altima's!

·
1 large "member"
865 Posts
i would like my headlight cover to be like a tinting job. a plastic cover just doesnt do it for me. like 0% tint with holes just for the lights. i know there probably is a problem with my suggestion, but maybe its possible??? anyone?

·
X-Mod
6,471 Posts
You can send them out to one of those companies that tint lenses and have them mask off "circles" first, and then spray the tint on. They would have to be extremely skilled to mask those "circles" on the lenses though. They're not actually circles or even ovals.

·
X-Mod
6,471 Posts
Primer said:
Altimat is the man! :D So when are you planning to produce the headlight covers?
I haven't even made my prototype pair yet. After I get my grilles done I'll start on those. I'm already working on the body kit and mirror-cover turn signals.

·
X-Mod
6,471 Posts
altimit said:

Can't wait for the mirror covers, can you possibly make silver ones?
I'll pre-paint the first orders for these (like the grilles) for the forum members, but thereafter they'll be paint to match also.

·
Registered
405 Posts
I want the mirror turn signals, count me in for those. About how much do you think they will cost?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts