The Nissan Club banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this might just have been one of the most enjoyable races i've had yet. i was cruising southbound on kennedy towards chicago this afternoon, on the express lanes. for those of you not familiar with chicago, the express lanes are two lanes in the middle of the highway that are open either for one direction or for another, depending on traffic. express lanes are divided by a concrete barrier.

anyway, i see a big round wing just on the other side of the barrier, and i'm thinking it's a supra. it was an eclipse, though, as we found out when the barrier got lower. i get ahead for a bit and see the HOTTEST brunette driving. dude, no joke, this one was an absolute babe. i neutraled and revved, looking at her, she looked at me, then looked back ahead, smiling. almost looked like she was embarrassed. i floored it right then at 60 mph, and the barrier got high again, so i didn't see her anymore... i stopped flooring it at 95 or so mph when the barrier got back low again. she was RIGHT there. then i got a couple cars blocking the lanes and she kept going...

finally, i get an exit off the express lanes and i take off after her. kennedy expy now is going right through downtown chicago, so speed limit is reduced to 45. i'm flying at around 80, trying to see where she is. suddenly, i see the car in the far right lane which was crawling along at 25 or 30 mph (people were in line to exit), but i was already going too fast and she was going too slow... i slowed down enough so that i'm by her side, tapping the gas briefly so the engine revs but the car doesn't lurch. she gave me one more embarrassed smile (DAMN, that smile turned my knees to jelly) and then cars from in back started honking at me to move my ass... i took off WOT.

well hell, if i still don't believe in love at first sight, i sure as hell believe in lust at first site! :p

i guess the only "race" part was from 60-95, and we seemed even... but damn, that was fun. :D

·
layin rubber on philly
946 Posts
hot girls in hot cars are the shit

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yep yep... i'm going to drive around next sunday afternoon at the same time around the same area. i'll get myself an eclipse "kill"... heh, heh.

·
I ♥ speedbumps
3,440 Posts
3JLS said:
hot girls in hot cars are the shit
Hell yes.

Maybe she was laughin' AT your ugly ass?? lol just messin'...Better chase her down next time and get the numbers...or atleast a decent run against her :p

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the eclipse looked just like this one:
except the wing was a bit higher and rounder, the car was silver, and so were the rims, i'm pretty sure. although, i wasn't looking at the rims that much, as you can imagine... :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.