The Nissan Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this past saturday, me and my girl were leaving fromt he movies, and i spotted a Civic hatch in the parking lot that I see all the time from being parked on her street. I told her this, but she didng recognize it. so we left and as we are heading home on the highway, I somehow end up right behind the same damn car. Now from prior times that I have seen the car on the street, it sounds like it maybe S/Ced. ther is always a loud hissing noise once its running.

When we get behind it on the highway, I figured I would see if it had any balls to it. so I pull up along side it and just cruised. then the guy driving gave it some gas and pulled ahead of me, then slowed down a bit. so we lined back up on the highway and once we were next to each other, we both took off. I had this car with about 1 1/2 car lengths between us by the time we got off the highway. at some points my lead was almost 5 car lengths, but I think that may have been because he let off the gas.

·
Banned
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SLOW KA_ said:
So was it s/c'd or what,cause it doesnt sound like it.

Was your juice running?

Details would help professor.
normally if i was juicing, I put that in the info. so i figured if it wasnt mentioned, it wasnt used. but, I dont know if it was S/Ced for a fact or not. I have a felling it isnt, it just sounds like it. Probably has one of those whistler deals off ebay on there. If I see the car again, Ill ask to see under the hood so I can specify

1 - 6 of 6 Posts