The Nissan Club banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you think of these? I like them but there is no matching footrest (i.e. deadpedal).

·
NO LIFE POSTER
1,503 Posts
I got the ones from Alex, they are Nokia and are extremely nice but if it rains out side you can forget about your foot not sliding off the pedal. I have a 5 speed and have remove the pedal off the clutch and brake pedal. I have left the deadpedal and gas onw one. You might want to think about it before dumping cash into them.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
02silver2.5l said:
I got the ones from Alex, they are Nokia and are extremely nice but if it rains out side you can forget about your foot not sliding off the pedal. I have a 5 speed and have remove the pedal off the clutch and brake pedal. I have left the deadpedal and gas onw one. You might want to think about it before dumping cash into them.
Thanks for the info.

You ever consider going to Home Depot or Radio shack and getting some rubber feet to stick onto the pedals? They come a variety of sizes. I'd stick a few in the little round holes to cover up the screw heads.

·
Hazardously WASTED
3,969 Posts
i love the ones i got, its brushed alum. and the dots are rubber so you feel dont slip, even when it rains.

·
*Donating Member* Member
877 Posts
GTW00--Where did you get those pedals and what kind are they?

I have been looking for a set just like that, but cannot find anything locally (well almost like that--I want them for an auto).

Those look really good IMO.

·
*Donating Member* Member
877 Posts
GTW00 said:
got them from contemoprary motorsports they are made by ichibahn, that company makes alot of nice looking stuff and not too bad with the price
Thanks for the quick answer. I can get to the main page, but am getting errors after that--probably the firewall here at work. I will be sure to browse the site at home this evening.

·
*Donating Member* Member
877 Posts
Well, I went ahead and ordered a set of the Ichibahn pedals (auto) and dead pedal for my Eclipse. However, I found them at www.carxccessory.com for a few $$ less -- both pedals and shipping.

I also saw a Ichibahn leather and aluminum shift knob I thought would look really good in the Altima. Soon, I must order it soon.

·
Hazardously WASTED
3,969 Posts
thats a hell of a deal,
for me the set of 3 were 55, and the dead ped was 65, granted they were a gift, but i was planning on buying eventually.

i opted for the alum and leather shift know, but mine is a momo, i got all sorts of picd in my reg. the link is below

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So I take it not too many people like the one's I started this thread with?

·
*Donating Member* Member
877 Posts
Frev7 said:
Personally, not really. Maybe the ones with the black inserts, but they kind of look like the less expensive ones I have seen at Pep Boys or Advance Auto. Too much color for me, but then I guess I am getting old. That is kind of why I guess I hijacked your thread when I saw the Ichibahn pedals in George's car. I kind of prefer the cleaner look of just the brushed aluminum with the black spot grips.

It is really what you like and are willing to pay anyway. If you like them, then go for it. It is just that I have been looking for something I like for my Eclipse for probably 6 months or better now.

·
04-05 Pedal Insert
15,203 Posts
Frev7 said:
I like them alot...My rubber ones work fine,,I am the only one who sees them.

If any one knows of any pedals with any of the following..let me know..They will be of great use to me

1. Mr. Potato Head Pedals

2. Bob The Builder Pedals

3. LALA, NUNU, or Tinky winky Pedals

4. Happy Face Pedals

5. Elmo or The Cookie Monster

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
mwessinger said:

Personally, not really. Maybe the ones with the black inserts, but they kind of look like the less expensive ones I have seen at Pep Boys or Advance Auto. Too much color for me, but then I guess I am getting old. That is kind of why I guess I hijacked your thread when I saw the Ichibahn pedals in George's car. I kind of prefer the cleaner look of just the brushed aluminum with the black spot grips.

It is really what you like and are willing to pay anyway. If you like them, then go for it. It is just that I have been looking for something I like for my Eclipse for probably 6 months or better now.
Yea the one's with black are the one's I like too. If I could find a decent matching footrest I'd get them, otherwise I'll probably get those Ichibahn one's myself.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well I found a place on-line that has the set and the matching dead pedal so I ordered them for my 02 Altima and a set of the Ichibahn's for my 95 Stratus ES.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts