The Nissan Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
2,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got the bill for the acclaim i killed 2 weeks ago. well over 2g's. Then I got a mesage on my answering machice saying to keep the accident on the dl i have to pay the $500 to the lady i hit since she only had pl & pd. do i do it and not pay higher rates or pay the higher rates and the insurance company pay her? Im leaning towards the pay the $500. your opinion?

·
Shadetree Mechanic
6,095 Posts
All you have to pay is 500? What the hell do you think you should do!! Pay her off! However, did you get a police report?

·
East Los Customs
253 Posts
pay her off bro, but have her sign some sort of contract that she won't try and sue you later on

·
S for Skeet Skeet
4,376 Posts
fire said:
pay her off bro, but have her sign some sort of contract that she won't try and sue you later on
yeah, she could be pulling a fast one on ya just to get more money out of you

·
Shadetree Mechanic
6,095 Posts
If the two of you failed to call the cops and fill out a report you can tell her to **** off and there's not much she can do.

·
Registered
218 Posts
jaltima said:
If the two of you failed to call the cops and fill out a report you can tell her to **** off and there's not much she can do.
hahahahahahah damn straight!

if you did however, pay the 500 for sure ( doubt an acclaim is worth that anyway ) but make sure you get some sort of proof of payment.

·
Banned
2,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well it isnt her that is trying to get the $500 out of me. the insurace company offered me the deal since they would have to give her the $500. But if i pay it they wont increase my rates due to the accident (just the ticket) and keep it off my record. The bill the woman i hit sent me was over $2100 but she only had pl & pd so she is only gettin $500 either way.

·
Nissan God
12,955 Posts
no, someone is gonna end up paying for it, and its gonna be ur insurance company.

its YOUR fault asshole!

·
Banned
2,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Siizzzoooo said:
no, someone is gonna end up paying for it, and its gonna be ur insurance company.

its YOUR fault asshole!
this is michigan, no fault insurance
:flipbird:

she only had pl & pd which cover goverment property! not her shit. When you total your car that is insured w/ pl & pd you get $500. The question is whether i pay it w/ out that jack in my insurance payments or pay the new rates and not pay $500 up front.

But i allready paid the $500. Shoulda been put towards more mods :(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts