The Nissan Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The scoop...I have a 2000 Nissan Altima GXE:

I'm looking for a link, or a store that I can find Amber replacement head light bulbs, as well as Amber replacement bulbs for the stock 2000 fog light package. I have seen some Amber replacement bulbs for the fog lights, but they're all only 35 Watts. I want something brighter than 35 Watts, and I'm not looking to run my own relay to do so. Any locations you guys may know of? I am in the New England area, so if any of you are, and know of a store, please cough it up. Some of you are sure to ask...why amber...well, I think originality is key in any upgrade, and I think this would be a nice severance from the norm. Oh, and is there anyone here who's in Boston with a Slate blue 2000 Altima "SE" with Ice blue lights all around? The ride looks tight!!!

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ZCrazy...do you know where I could find some of those? Amber or bright yellow would be great!

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
There are some Ion amber bulbs in the for sale section.

·
Registered
3,504 Posts
sorry..i actually don't know. im pretty sure any local speed shop will have them. i only see them on the road and they look realllllll nice!

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Found'em! I found some Yellow ION Super Bright bulbs for both the headlight's and foglights for all Altimas that take 9007, and H3 bulbs repsectively! They're $39.00 per pair, and I got a coupon for $10.00 off that basically paid for shipping. Total cost...$78.00. Well, since everyone I've seen in this area has the "Blue" ION bulbs (you know...the one's from pepboys) I guess this will be a nice difference from the norm! Anyone wanting to check'em out, they're at "WWW.Eurolights.COM. The site isn't the greatest artistic impression of an auto site, but it'll have to do because the yellow one's aren't the easiest to find. Talk to you all later...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts