The Nissan Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im gonna be buying an amp and subs soon and im not 100% confident i can install the amp by myself without a guide with every single detail and pictures (words confuse me)

Where is a good place to get an amp installed around Marietta or Roswell for cheap.
If i buy an amp and wiring kit how much would install generally be?

·
Registered
108 Posts
In all honesty, installing an amp and subs very easy. the hardest part is finding a hole in the firewall or making one to run the power wire from the battery. best bet is to use and existing one. Theres nothing better then having the satisfaction of doing it yourself and learning at the same time. I installed my first amp when i was 14. If you want a guide you can go to www.crutchfield.com and get a master sheet for you car. or im sure you have some friends that have done it before. Save the money and do it yourself and learn. But thats just my 2cents

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I really want to install it myself but i cant find where the wire comes out into the engine compartment from the existing hood release hole. I also have no clue how to take apart the dash to get to the HU without damaging everything. Other than that it should be easy

·
The Slow and the Stupid
727 Posts
If you want I can help you. I llive in Kennesaw and have all my own tools. Cost ya a beer tho :D

·
The Slow and the Stupid
727 Posts
I was juss kidding. Ill buy my own beer :D . But seriously if you need help im in the Woodstock/Kennesaw area and willing to help. Juss let me know.

·
The Slow and the Stupid
727 Posts
We should make an ATL meet out of it :p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts