The Nissan Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Dreamer
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont believe I actually know know to install the amp myself. Only took me a good 5 hours and a few cuts here and there!!!:D It might not be pretty, but everything is working fine. I finally figured out how to run the power cable through the firewall, Thx guys! Man, the infinity reference 6.5s in the rear sounds awesome with the amp! Nice bass, and very clear highs! Sooooo much better then running of deck power!

ok heres my problem, how do i run the speaker cables to the doors........I have no clue....Should i just go to an audio installation place and let them run the wires through the door for $30?

·
Registered
3,885 Posts
RPMK104 said:
ok heres my problem, how do i run the speaker cables to the doors........I have no clue....Should i just go to an audio installation place and let them run the wires through the door for $30?
lol, that's exactly what I did :D

I made it easy on them tho.. I had the door panels off and all the trim peices out when I brought it in.. cost me $20, their minimum. They did a really nice job, and I don't regret paying..

I can help ya if ya wanna do it yourself.. I'll post a pic in a minute..

·
Dreamer
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ah, i see, i'll try to do it myself. Being a poor bastard myself, I gotta save every penny :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts