The Nissan Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Ahhh the power of Cheese
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a 2k2 alti. Im outside cleanin it today an after 3hours the front console short out an came back on so i went to see what the prob was. I put it on radio it goin ok for a few min then it happen again. I go to put the amp off bass boost it go ok then it cut off again. I have my amp n sub hooked up to the factory console. I was wondering if the batt is dyin an if/when i replace it should i get 2 batts...one for the amp 1 for the rest of the car. Also i hear a buzzing noise comin from the batt when the key is turned to let the power on.

·
HIT EM UP F0000000
2,613 Posts
i think ur battery is losing its charge u dont need 2batts unless u runnin a massive system imo, does ur batt have water in it still check might be the problem 2

·
Ahhh the power of Cheese
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its prolly my batt cuz i just rememberd when i went to ohio (13hour trip) i had my sys on goin n coming back.

·
HIT EM UP F0000000
2,613 Posts
SharkDogZ said:
Its prolly my batt cuz i just rememberd when i went to ohio (13hour trip) i had my sys on goin n coming back.
yea check that out man cause that trip did take a shit load out of it and just like that its loosin more charge!

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
SharkDogZ said:
I have my amp n sub hooked up to the factory console.
Your power wire is hooked up to the battery right???

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
I was pushing 1500 watts RMS off my stock power supply you definitely don't need a second battery.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts