The Nissan Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can you use 0 gauge wire for any amount of power with different fuse and fuse holders?? or do you have to change the wire accordingly, because i think i am goin to keep on upgrading my system, and if i do i might as well use 0 guage the first time so i dont have to keep on changing it

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
You can use 1/0 wire for all applications up to i believe 300 A... that is a lot of current flow!!!

·
I can't type
2,545 Posts
I cant Imagine that you would need 0 guage wire, uless your gonna push some serious power. Put 2 guage in the first time and you should be fine.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
rf_fanatic said:
I cant Imagine that you would need 0 guage wire, uless your gonna push some serious power. Put 2 guage in the first time and you should be fine.
I plan on fully utilizing my 1/0 wire this summer, hell i was thinking about running a 4 ga in addition to my 1/0 for an amp for my fronts, and two 1800 watt amps for my sub.

·
Local Guamee...
744 Posts
rthompson said:
You can use 1/0 wire for all applications up to i believe 300 A... that is a lot of current flow!!!
I personally use this and it's more than enough current. Besides, with a block, you can split it to 4ga (recommended) for multiple amps. Now the only problem is how to get a 1/0ga into your ride.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts