The Nissan Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
SR20DE/sss
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here in the Philippines, we try to restore and preserve cars as much as possible especially that kind.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
I ordered my leather door panels from him,he was very nice and knew a lot about the alty and i got my panels quick and efficent! I recommend him, if u need a part for the alty he got it and at a sweet price!!
-Smacko

·
Registered
73 Posts
thanks zedlav, i just called this guys up a few minutes ago and he is checking if he has a throttle body for an auto 93-94 and a cam shafts for first gen. if he has it ill be stoked. thanks again for the refernce to the guy.

---- i have bought stuff from shadier looking people so. aint no dobt here.

·
DRGN4DR
4,325 Posts
i emailed this guy for a dash piece, out of the 5 emails i sent...i got one reply "ill have my mechanic pull it and get u a price"...guess what no price...never even got an email from him after that...shitty service if u ask me...

·
super primer mobile
1,221 Posts
did someone say shady???

I think this guy might just be more reputable than Nismo101. He's got a website at least, and an 800 number.

As for him not replying to your emails, if you didn't notice, there has been a lot of emails going to him now that he's posted on our boards, so I suggest be patient. At least he showed some interest and didn't screw you out of your money.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts