The Nissan Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
*Member*
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.street-beat.com/tucsfna97.html

I don't know how good it is, but its a chrome pipe w/filter. I think its a good deal. But, I don't know I've been gone for more than a year. Just got back on a week or so ago.
I'll try to post some of my pics from my car. I've done a few mods since i left.

·
dismember
11,347 Posts
the 35 bux one is just adaptor and filter. the piece between the maf and tb makes a lot of difference.

·
dismember
11,347 Posts
alot better throttle response. i was on filter and adaptor, then i added place racing upper pipe without touching anything else, and the car responded to throttle 10x better.

·
Official Troll
7,780 Posts
I highly doubt that's the actual picture.

·
*Member*
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
^^^^^
That is the picture, i think, or its similar like it

I have one (Not from them) and its similar (the shape)

·
EAT IT
1,739 Posts
i had one on order, and canceled when i found out that it was just a filter/adapter. also they didn't tell me till 1 week later that it was back order for 2 months from the toucan factory.

·
EAT IT
1,739 Posts
chiadog said:
alot better throttle response. i was on filter and adaptor, then i added place racing upper pipe without touching anything else, and the car responded to throttle 10x better.
was the pipe a direct fit, or did you have to do a little cut-n-shave here and there??

·
dismember
11,347 Posts
upper pipe is a direct switch over.

·
EAT IT
1,739 Posts
so is it basically switching from wai to cai? i tried to look at place racing's web sit, but it's under construction :(

·
dismember
11,347 Posts
it is still a wai. unless u put in the cai pipe. there are 2 pipe that come in the kit.

·
4 U 2 NV
789 Posts
chiadog said:
it is still a wai. unless u put in the cai pipe. there are 2 pipe that come in the kit.
where can i get this from? i have the filter and adapter now but this paert ure talking about sounds good...worth checkin out at least

·
dismember
11,347 Posts
hmmm i bought the whole thing. but i think obx's have just the upper section.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts