The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Mature Member
1,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Remember the Cadillac Eldorado? My hubby tells me they sold it. Apparently he really wanted it. But when I specifically said, "Do you want that car"? he said no. But NOW he tells me he said no because he thought I didn't want it. :squint: Granted, it's not quite what I had invisioned, but, afterall, this was supposed to be "his" car, to make up for "his" convertible that we had to sell. Now I feel like crap. :sad:

·
what the deuce?!
170 Posts
get him an el camino instead... those things are pimp. nothing like a bisexual car...

·
Shadetree Mechanic
6,095 Posts
Who wants an Eldorado? WHat's he like 50? Tell him he'd look better in a CTS....

·
what the deuce?!
170 Posts
wow sorry i just had to include this. i googled cadillac el dorado and well......

·
Smell it, fools...
1,728 Posts
yikes!

·
Mature Member
1,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:lol: Ours didn't look like that. Red with white top. Old, affordable cars don't come along everyday. Oh well, we'll keep looking.

·
Mature Member
1,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lol Well, it IS a convertible...I wish the one we sold wasn't in such rotten shape. It's still around, but the owners after us let it fall apart. And the WHOLE idea of selling it was so it was so someone would take care of it. :(

1,407 Posts
Women squash men's dreams for sport.

·
04-05 Pedal Insert
15,218 Posts
lizzy494 said:
Remember the Cadillac Eldorado? My hubby tells me they sold it. Apparently he really wanted it. But when I specifically said, "Do you want that car"? he said no. But NOW he tells me he said no because he thought I didn't want it. :squint: Granted, it's not quite what I had invisioned, but, afterall, this was supposed to be "his" car, to make up for "his" convertible that we had to sell. Now I feel like crap. :sad:
This is the exact reason I have no concern for what my wife wants or needs

·
Mature Member
1,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Griff, I didn't squash anything. But because I didn't jump up and down screaming, I want, I want, he didn't get it. That's not my fault. When I asked him if he wanted it, he should have said YES. I told him all along this was HIS car, I didn't care what he got. Why the fuk am I being made out to be the bad guy here? He's the dumbass for not saying what he really wanted. Let's not stray from the real issue at hand here. :flipbird:

·
Registered
128 Posts
The real issue at hand is the fact that you could not accurately read your own husband of so many years! You should have seen the yearning look in his eyes, the same look he would give you the days before you got married. You should have encouraged him to buy the car. You should have begged him to do so. This would have made him feel like a man.

You have failed. THUMP.

·
Lord of the Thighs
1,240 Posts
He was merely trying to appease you, which as married men we end up doing that a LOT just to keep the peace. Maybe he just didn't want to rock the boat.

·
Mature Member
1,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Unbelievable. A guy screws himself over and I get blamed. But then, look where I am, in the mens club. Fuk it.
*walks out*

1 - 20 of 32 Posts