The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
14,455 Posts
Rules are set for a reason guys. They aren't just a random thought. You have full warning of them, so everyone here knows the deal.

1,407 Posts
1660 posts in 6 months is to many anyway.

·
Wanted
1,084 Posts
Chris said:
Rules are set for a reason guys. They aren't just a random thought. You have full warning of them, so everyone here knows the deal.
Heed the warning of the brow-raising ban happy shit brown Altima driving moderator :D :wall:

·
I'll cut you.....bish!
1,083 Posts
werd

·
I'll cut you.....bish!
1,083 Posts
bushdog said:
HOLY FUCK BEN IS ALIVE!!!
werd

But for how long?........:squint:

·
I'll cut you.....bish!
1,083 Posts
ok, bye :)

·
RacingLine Guy
5,846 Posts
I personally think that that's a gay rule. If it holds no value to keep the thread then delete it. Other forums I go to simply delete threads inactive for a certain amounts of time, or they are just locked if they wanna keep it for some reason.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
old threads hold useful info.

search feature lets you find useful info.

most noobs bump old threads with "great info" and "i get the same thing with my car"

if there is something which has not been discussed in previous threads, you 2 of the following things:
1) you PM the people who answered questions and see if that leads to an answer.
2) if the above does not work, start a new thread and address the problem and link the old thread for refference.

the above is what most people who are not noobs. unfortunately, time is not a process for some people to take away their noobness and they bump year old threads about dick slaping and say "im a noobatian" :rollseye:

the mods dont have time to go through every single thread and lock is down when posting is finished. be realistic.

just follow the rules, it makes everyone's life easier. kthnkxbye.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts