The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
The Racist Metrosexual
3,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Friends: 1
Big Thug: Zippy

The Big Thug was planning on going to Kings Dominion with her homies this Friday. She however received a phone call from her homie saying in a nutshell that since this is the last outing before back to school they wanted to have a problem free time at the park....and since she causes the biggest pain in the batoot she recieves The Ax. The chick told Big Thug something like: "You know I'm sorry....but you were just too wack at the sleep over last week. We don't want to go through something like that the last time we do something this summer."

She gets zer0 sympathy from this end.

·
Massaging the pussy
1,551 Posts
what the hell are you talking about black... I feel like Jackie Chan and you're Chris Tucker...

·
The Racist Metrosexual
3,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
This is totally out of character for me but....

FYI Noobs "The Big Thug" is my wretched 14 year old sister in law. She has been labelled "The Big Thug" for the following because she always whines and acts/talks like a baby, and is spoiled, but as previously stated is 14. She is also 5'6" and lean, but wierdly has a beef cumberbun (wierdest body ever) This resulted in my bestfriend and I saying that she's too Big to act the way she does. My friend and I were watching a movie a while ago and we goofed around while the credits rolled. Upon looking at the credits we noticed that the bad guy extras were labelled with a discriptor followed by the word Thug. We in turn laughed and incorporated it into our lingo.

For example: Sitting at a bar we see an intoxicated idiot acting crazy. My boy may jest to me saying: "Whats up with 'Drunk Thug' over there?"

So thus....we call our too big to act like a baby sister in law The Big Thug. "Too big to act like a baby?" you ask..... Here is an example-

My best friend Garry married my wifes sister Chrissy. My boy, his wife, my wife and I, and The Big Thug were in Garry's Tahoe driving down the street. (True Story) Chrissy starts to talk about a couple that they hang out withs cute 3 year old daughter. She said that every time the little girl sees a McDonalds she sings the Bah, bah, bah, bah, baaaah.....I'm lovin' it! jingle. Everyone agrees that that's cute....Well we drive down the road a ways and pass a McDonalds and Big Thugs big 14 year old arse goes: "Bah, bah, bah, bah, baaaah.....I'm lovin' it! haha....I'm cute too." We passed another one and she did it again. But this time she tells us: "You guys didn't say it was cute when I did it." :( And she was as serious as genital warts and got sad. My boy told her: "It's cute when you're 3 and do it. When you're 23 and you do it you're a tool."

Get it now?

·
Massaging the pussy
1,551 Posts
well.... y didn't you just say that in the first place boy.... causing all this fussin and ruckus here.... you be confusin us simple folks... we dun need no city talkin slickers up here.... now take a sip of my moonshine and sit back on old emma there will take care o lunch...

1 - 20 of 41 Posts