The Nissan Club banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey dude. Yes, I had the same issues, but figured it out....use these cables (link below). Issues go away. No issues with my Pixel 4 or my wife's LG. I own an Note 10+, Pixel 4XL, 3 XL, 2 XL, LG G7. All had issues w/o the right cable. When I bought the cable below. Issues went away w/ all phones except the Note 10+ for some reason.

Bought the cables.
Did not fix.
2019 Nissan Altima & Samsung Galaxy 8 Plus.

I have spent countless hours trying to resolve this.
This issue is ruining my road trips. Last year I went on a road trip with no issue, so it used to work fine.
I want to return my car to the dealer over this.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Bought the cables.
Did not fix.
2019 Nissan Altima & Samsung Galaxy 8 Plus.

I have spent countless hours trying to resolve this.
This issue is ruining my road trips. Last year I went on a road trip with no issue, so it used to work fine.
I want to return my car to the dealer over this.

Try turning off your Bluetooth... just have andriod auto running. For some reason. Its do that when both of them are on. Hope that helps and update all your applications in the Google play store and the Galaxy store app.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Try turning off your Bluetooth... just have andriod auto running. For some reason. Its do that when both of them are on. Hope that helps and update all your applications in the Google play store and the Galaxy store app.
I have tried this and many, many other things.
Honestly, I am going to ditch my android and get an iphone because it's the only phone that works in my car.
It's a sad sad day.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I opened my Bluetooth settings on my 2019 Altima and turned Bluetooth off. I think it worked.......fingers crossed. Have you tried that yet?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Here is a link to an official Nissan Service Bulletin specifically addressing the issue of "Android Auto Music Skipping"... Show this to your dealer. I have been reading other posts that this is the problem/solution. Cables and Bluetooth settings, I've tried them all, nothing has worked. Use this link.

[/URL]

·
Registered
5 Posts
The link I posted doesn't work from this forum... google search this:

nissan software "0910"

then click the link in the search results titled:
nissan recall campaign bulletin - NHTSA

You will get a Nissan Service Bulletin regarding this issue with steps for the dealer to fix.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Are you saying this actually fixes the issue???
Nissan is aware and they say they have a fix. For Sentras you can reference that service bulletin when you call your dealership's service center. For other models you may have to call Nissan consumer affairs to get the fix early, or just wait until they roll it out like they did for the Sentra. I have a 2019 Nissan Altima. I have a service appointment this Saturday. Nissan consumer affairs has called ahead to my Nissan dealer to provide them with the Altima fix.So hopefully their claim of being able to fix is true. I will find out this weekend.

41 - 50 of 50 Posts