The Nissan Club banner

41 - 60 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey dude. Yes, I had the same issues, but figured it out....use these cables (link below). Issues go away. No issues with my Pixel 4 or my wife's LG. I own an Note 10+, Pixel 4XL, 3 XL, 2 XL, LG G7. All had issues w/o the right cable. When I bought the cable below. Issues went away w/ all phones except the Note 10+ for some reason.

Bought the cables.
Did not fix.
2019 Nissan Altima & Samsung Galaxy 8 Plus.

I have spent countless hours trying to resolve this.
This issue is ruining my road trips. Last year I went on a road trip with no issue, so it used to work fine.
I want to return my car to the dealer over this.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Bought the cables.
Did not fix.

This issue is ruining my road trips. Last year I went on a road trip with no issue, so it used to work fine.

Try turning off your Bluetooth... just have andriod auto running. For some reason. Its do that when both of them are on. Hope that helps and update all your applications in the Google play store and the Galaxy store app.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Try turning off your Bluetooth... just have andriod auto running. For some reason. Its do that when both of them are on. Hope that helps and update all your applications in the Google play store and the Galaxy store app.
I have tried this and many, many other things.
Honestly, I am going to ditch my android and get an iphone because it's the only phone that works in my car.
It's a sad sad day.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I opened my Bluetooth settings on my 2019 Altima and turned Bluetooth off. I think it worked.......fingers crossed. Have you tried that yet?

·
Registered
8 Posts
The link I posted doesn't work from this forum... google search this:

nissan software "0910"

then click the link in the search results titled:
nissan recall campaign bulletin - NHTSA

You will get a Nissan Service Bulletin regarding this issue with steps for the dealer to fix.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Are you saying this actually fixes the issue???
Nissan is aware and they say they have a fix. For Sentras you can reference that service bulletin when you call your dealership's service center. For other models you may have to call Nissan consumer affairs to get the fix early, or just wait until they roll it out like they did for the Sentra. I have a 2019 Nissan Altima. I have a service appointment this Saturday. Nissan consumer affairs has called ahead to my Nissan dealer to provide them with the Altima fix.So hopefully their claim of being able to fix is true. I will find out this weekend.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I contacted Nissan consumer affairs about 2 weeks ago regarding the AA skipping issue on my 2019 Altima (everyone should call them). They said they were aware on the issue but have no fix at the moment. They closed the ticket like if the issue has been resolved and blamed it on Android phones for updating. This is always the excuse when the companies programing team is weak. This has been an issue for over a year and should have been fixed by now. This car does not fully support AA and should not be advertised like it does. If this is not resolved soon, they need to buy me out of my car so that I can buy a car that fully supports AA.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Nissan is aware and they say they have a fix. For Sentras you can reference that service bulletin when you call your dealership's service center. For other models you may have to call Nissan consumer affairs to get the fix early, or just wait until they roll it out like they did for the Sentra. I have a 2019 Nissan Altima. I have a service appointment this Saturday. Nissan consumer affairs has called ahead to my Nissan dealer to provide them with the Altima fix.So hopefully their claim of being able to fix is true. I will find out this weekend.
Is it fixed on your Sentra?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Is it fixed on your Sentra?
As of this weekend it is fixed in my Nissan Altima... they updated the infotainment software to version 0912 and the issue was fixed. Call or email Nissan Consumer Affairs... My dealership's service center did not know how to fix until I got consumer affairs involved and they instructed the service center on steps to fix. Good luck.

·
Registered
3 Posts
As of this weekend it is fixed in my Nissan Altima... they updated the infotainment software to version 0912 and the issue was fixed. Call or email Nissan Consumer Affairs... My dealership's service center did not know how to fix until I got consumer affairs involved and they instructed the service center on steps to fix. Good luck.
Thank you, I will call them back. Are you able to provide me your ticket number as reference?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I called consumer affairs and they didn't have any idea about a fix with ALTIMA. Can you provide case # please

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thank you, I will call them back. Are you able to provide me your ticket number as reference?
On my service receipt it has this message:
Tech checked and found update as per bulletin NTB20-046a

Hopefully this helps.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I called consumer affairs and they didn't have any idea about a fix with ALTIMA. Can you provide case # please
On my service receipt it has this message:
Tech checked and found update as per bulletin NTB20-046a

Hopefully this helps.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Wow that's weird that one fixed it. That's to do with customer states the speaker volume does not change. Lol if you don't mind keeping us updated. I have noticed that BULLETIN NTB20-046a but since the symptoms are totally different I see why the service techs haven't done anything for me or that fact anyone.
I always get oh cannot reproduce problem,they even told me to turn off Bluetooth. I was like wtf you can't, damn thing keeps turning back on and 2 Google says it's needed for voice or something.
Everytime I show(listen) them myself they never acknowledge and put into writing. Had two dealership's do this to me and how I know is because consumer affairs read them to me.
So I'm going to give it another shot since that's the last Bulletin to Post. Surprised that they haven't already done,instead just tell no updates!

I'm wondering if 0810 firmware is just a bad image or just having a fresh new different image like 0912 or something in 0912 actually fixes. At this point I really don't care what the problem was as long as it fixes the skipping. So if it does fix the problem that really fustrates me that I've been to the dealer two times and they always say there's no updates.

Also PM x86 and tbriz

·
Registered
1 Posts
Bought the cables.
Did not fix.

Tried different cables, try the Bluetooth thing(mines cannot gets turn off,dont know why) and the i even take it to the dealer for an update but i notice is the same version as before (0810) so my only option would be to buy a fucking iphone?! Girlfriend's iPhone works flawless.... nissan kicks 2020 with galaxy s20plus

·
Registered
3 Posts
Tried different cables, try the Bluetooth thing(mines cannot gets turn off,dont know why) and the i even take it to the dealer for an update but i notice is the same version as before (0810) so my only option would be to buy a fucking iphone?! Girlfriend's iPhone works flawless.... nissan kicks 2020 with galaxy s20plus
I just got mine fixed today. Update 0912 fixed it. I had the tell them that my problem was erratic volume knob, because the tsb doesn't show to be Android auto fix, even though it does. When you go them give them this number NTB20-046a. I have been dealing with this B's since I bought the car , and now no more. Here's more information about it on reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/AndroidAuto/comments/ige9h2

41 - 60 of 64 Posts