The Nissan Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Über
7,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I dunno whats up with my distribution block. Its a digital fused d-block from stinger. Heres a pic:

Every once in a while when I start the car it makes this annoying constant beep for about 30 seconds and then automatically shuts off. Its suppose to let you know that a fuse is blown. I've checked and checked and no fuse is blown or any wires loose. Its wierd though cuz it doesn't happen all the time. Its just sooo annoying hearing that beep. Does anyone know how to disable it?

·
Über
7,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh, interesting. The voltage drop must happen when I start the car. I also noticed this just started to happen when I relocated my D-block. I used some scrap pieces of 4ga power cable and just kind crappily fused them together with just electrical tape. I may need to buy some heat shrink tubing or just get more power cable. But, what does the replacing the fuse under the hook have to do with it? And what fuse are you referring to? :dunno:

·
Audi Driver
1,864 Posts
maybe it wasnt working properly and not letting voltage pass thru it correctly.

you should extend that 4guage wire with an extending block thing. home depot sells them. its called 4 ga. reducer or something, in the electric section. you cant just tape together 4 guage wire.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts