The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
NWS Citizen
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone up for another Brooklyn meet before the summer's out? I know with this weather and all you really cant be certain of a dry evening, but it didnt really stop us last time from showing up?
Just posting this to see who's interested, and then maybe we can start a separate thread with when/where/who?

·
Got VQ Power?? On Juice??
1,470 Posts
some one make some times and places. the pervious places that i have met were the Best Buy parking lot but thats always taken lately by the older people playing with their remote controled cars. so i dont know where else we could meet.

i heard you guys met and the parking lot in the fairly new Mall by the Belt Parkway. so holla and let me know.

yey 1,000 posts

3,250 Posts
i might be willing to take a drive out there if people besides spankinaltima will come out to DPA. it's nice to see more alti's out there. my AIM is OnePhatAlti so just IM me if you're online.

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
im always down bitches
same place as last time, exit 15 off the belt in that big ass lot
no rain this time tho, i get 100000x less traction in the rain now that im boosting. so lets pick a day that has noooooo showers whatsoever in the forecast.
hollaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

and fuck dpa

·
NWS Citizen
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
today and sunday are the only days that look dry so far on the forecast.

I mean i'm good for as soon as today, we just gota see what everyone else's preferences are.

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
i know yo, i just checked too :p
sucks, its like raining for the rest of our lives.
how bout next saturday night, the 28th? it'll give more people a chance to see the thread and make arrangements to be there. when we decide on a date, ill make a new thread.

·
Got VQ Power?? On Juice??
1,470 Posts
ERyNN29 said:
i know yo, i just checked too :p
sucks, its like raining for the rest of our lives.
how bout next saturday night, the 28th? it'll give more people a chance to see the thread and make arrangements to be there. when we decide on a date, ill make a new thread.
whatever im still down for dat shyt.
DPA is a good spot to watch and see rice race.

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
SpankinAltima said:
whatever im still down for dat shyt.
DPA is a good spot to watch and see rice race.
yeah and a good spot to get stopped at check points.
sorry, i think the dpa thing is pretty gay now. it used to be aight, but now everyone there is like 18 and 19 years old and theres more riced out cars than hott cars.
a few of my friends live right off of dpa, and when i go to meet up with them before heading to the races is the only time you'll see me up there.

3,250 Posts
ERyNN29 said:
yeah and a good spot to get stopped at check points.
sorry, i think the dpa thing is pretty gay now. it used to be aight, but now everyone there is like 18 and 19 years old and theres more riced out cars than hott cars.
a few of my friends live right off of dpa, and when i go to meet up with them before heading to the races is the only time you'll see me up there.
DPA actually hasn't had as many cops now as they used to b/c of the cut in the overtime of suffolk police officers. hempstead turnpke isn't that bad but every other street racing spot has been shut down so places to go are very limited.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts