The Nissan Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
altima/dsm lover4life
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everyone around my area keeps teling me don't get a performance clutch for my car b/c it grabs to hard and blahblah blah bullshit bullshit. So I wanted to ask the people who have performance clutches and flywheels in their car and what they think if it was worth it or was it a waste of money? Would I be better off going with a stock clutch and flywheel or should I go performance. I also have N20 in my car and I figure the clutch would only compliment the n20. Give me you you opinions of what direction I should take.

Later

·
Hiiiigh Rollin!
130 Posts
hey a buddy of mine has a stage 2 and he says he loves it but he had to get stronger motor mounts and stuff so id talk to him his SN on AIM is nivlem999 and his SN on here is nissanfreak well hope he can help ya hes cool -Jon

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
I got a stage 2. I grabs hard in starting in 1st gear and smooth all away around. Its beefy and puts alot more power to the wheels. I am planning on getting NOS as well. A wet system is what I want! But anyway my clutch handles up to 280hp! So it loves high rpms and pressing the gas. Its great you just gotta get used to launching. Also make sure you wear it in for the first 500 miles.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts