The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Die Trying
8,357 Posts
yeah!! i've met this guy and seen the car in person!! It's Badass!! That's the track i race at too, whatta shit hole

definitely a bad ass ride, you should see/hear this car in person, it's amazing!! I've seen him trap 125 mph, but he cut a 12.5

nice find

**EDIT, sorry that was a 115 mph i saw, not 125
either way, kick ass!

·
Incognito
6,134 Posts
I have to to run legally... I have a helmet, at the least. the problem here is that I dont know anyone that can fab out a "legal" roll cage. Im looking for a nice 6 point one, hopefully have it in by end of april early may. figure it's gonna be around 600-700 bucks.

·
Banned
2,096 Posts
so why can't alty's do this again?
accept when spending as much as cthunder does
it doesn't sound like this guy spent as much money

·
Banned
2,829 Posts
yeah jays got one bad ass 240sx ..i spoke to him 5 months ago ...havent heard from him since ....last he ask if i would brought his 240, does anyone know if he still has the car ?

·
team FSP drifting
1,693 Posts
cthunder said:
I have to to run legally... I have a helmet, at the least. the problem here is that I dont know anyone that can fab out a "legal" roll cage. Im looking for a nice 6 point one, hopefully have it in by end of april early may. figure it's gonna be around 600-700 bucks.

there is a place here in Cali...Sacramento to be exact that will to a custom one...SCCA approved...but of course the shipping would be crazy...IM me if you want to chat about it...

·
Turbo Motorhead
3,466 Posts
cthunder said:
I can help you out on roll cage info. They're not to far from your neck of the woods. PM me.

·
Turbo Motorhead
3,466 Posts
RyanD said:
yeah!! i've met this guy and seen the car in person!! It's Badass!! That's the track i race at too, whatta shit hole

definitely a bad ass ride, you should see/hear this car in person, it's amazing!! I've seen him trap 125 mph, but he cut a 12.5

nice find

**EDIT, sorry that was a 115 mph i saw, not 125
either way, kick ass!
That's just tells me that my 115 trap last October means I suck as a driver! At least that's what you told me. :D Should be a different story this season, hopefully. :)

·
Registered
69 Posts
cthunder said:
he spent more than I did, that is if he doesnt own a shop or anything. that custom intake manifold set him back quite a bit.
I don't think that he spent more than you. That "custom" intake manny is nothing but a stock intake manifold cut and with a new tank welded on. I would be shocked if he spent more than a few hundred for that. Looks like he has nothing but a big turbo and fuel on a built motor.

Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim
HKS Super Sequential BOV
Spearco Front Mount Intercooler
Apexi Multichecker
Blitz Turbo Timer
JWT ECU
Arias 8.5:1 pistons bored .5 over
Carillo Rods
Balanced crank
Custom Short Runner Intake Manifold
3" Mandrel bent Downpipe
Apexi N1 3" Exhaust
Bosch Adj. FPR
300ZXTT Fuel Pump
MSD 72lb Injectors
Cobra MAFS

It's going to be harder for you to hit that 11.XX than him. Simply because he's rwd while your fwd. On a side note I think you'll make more power.

·
Registered
69 Posts
yeah I wouldn't worry about it. I trap at 105 but have only pulled a sucky 14.3 . the time before that I did high 14 at 96. Just takes practice. What was your et on the 115 run? Were you on slicks?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts