The Nissan Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My birthday is in less than a week and my parents want to know what to get me and I really want something for my car. I don't want to ask for anything over $150, and that's at the very most. I have a very good reason for not asking for any more than that. Anyways, I would like something for the engine but I don't want to get a WAI or a short ram, I'd rather save for the HS CAI. I've search and read on some wiring kits and I was wondering if it would have any effect on my car. It only has 40K and the only thing that really need to be done electically is to replace a cruddy connector on the ground side of the battery ($3 at most).

If all else fails I'll just ask for money and buy a Nissan emblem and put it on my steering wheel.:rolleyes:

Comments, ideas?.....

·
Turbo Motorhead
3,466 Posts
Upgrade ignition components:
Colder Copper plugs
Better Ignition Wires
Replace Cap & Rotor

For Dress-up:
NISMO Oil Cap
NISMO Radiator Cap

That's about 150...;)

Happy early Birthday!

·
Tire Freak
288 Posts
If I want something for the car, and my mom only wants to spend $150, I just tell her that its $150 and I pop in the rest.

Right now, I got her buying me two Toks, my girlfriend buying me one and I'm buying the 4th one!!

·
Registered
701 Posts
nissanguy said:
If I want something for the car, and my mom only wants to spend $150, I just tell her that its $150 and I pop in the rest.

Right now, I got her buying me two Toks, my girlfriend buying me one and I'm buying the 4th one!!
Now thats good thinking...:cool:

·
Registered
989 Posts
you'll love the UR pulley!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts