The Nissan Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody here have the gauge pods on thier 2nd gen. If so which ones did you use?

·
Die Trying
2,554 Posts
i hear the eclipse pods work fine. I knew someone with it one there 1st gen. It might work for the 2nd gen as well.

·
Die Trying
2,554 Posts
all 2nd gens. From a 94 or 95 all the way too a 99. Just get one for a 95 or 96 to be safe. I'm not sure on the years of the 2nd gen, but a 95-98 will definately work

·
Banned
398 Posts
So the pillar mounted gauge pods from a 95-96 eclipse may fit in a 2nd gen?.....Hey, 98se....Let me know if it fits

Kap

·
*Honorary Member* I'm BaCk WiTh A 2nD GeN !
802 Posts
No man, on 2nd gen it wont fit .. tried it already ... its too small .. maybe its different with 98-99 ... but on my 2001 .. it didnt work ..best bet is buy the cup .. hehe ...

·
good one Fonzie
6,449 Posts
well, for my first gen, I used a universal one, so maybe a universal one will work in a 2nd gen altima

·
PrOuD To Be HaWaIiAn
998 Posts
You need to use a 95 to something one. I had to cut some of the plastic off on each side of the gauge pod. Just cut less than you have to and keep cutting it down till it is just right. It is easy to do.

·
Girl-Moderator
1,395 Posts
how many guages is it? and what exactly are the particular ones measuring that you dont' have already? oil pressure?

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
AltimaVixen said:
how many guages is it? and what exactly are the particular ones measuring that you dont' have already? oil pressure?
nitrous;) ,and probaly volt meter

·
PrOuD To Be HaWaIiAn
998 Posts
I got autometer Air/Fuel ratio guage and a autometer volts gauge. The cost of the pods is about $20 i think.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
808Altima said:
I got autometer Air/Fuel ratio guage and a autometer volts gauge. The cost of the pods is about $20 i think.
Which pods did you use? Universal?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts