The Nissan Club banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yo,, Suuup Fellas....
Are there any Altima owners here from DUBAI, if so plzzz holla back. Need to ask ya important questions

WAITING................
Peace!!!!

·
Banned
2,149 Posts
There is one guy that posts all the time who's from Dubai. Can't remember his name but he'll be around shortly, I imagine.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi there,
I am from Saudi, I modify my cousin's Altima, it has Hot shot race headers and Mossy cat-back.
we are working to get CP-E MAF and Intake kit.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Well since you brought this post back from the dead I will ask you for the part number to the Arab spec front bumper pictured here so you dont feel unloved.

·
Super Black 6 Speed
459 Posts
Well I am not from Dubai but I did ship my car back home to Macedonia in April, 2008.

But I did have a question about the Altima and the SE-R Altima in Dubai. I wanted to know how much do they cost there and how much does a 350Z cost there. Where I am from a 350Z costs between 47k and 55k Euros, which is currently around 70k in U.S dollars or possibly more, but where I live in U.S they cost only 27.9k starting price which is nothing compared to Europe price. When I asked for Altima's they said they never heard of them and mine was the only one they have ever seen lol. So if anyone has an answer please respond. Next time I go back home there is a possiblity I might sell it so I want to know how much did a brand new one cost, remember I am talking about the 3rd gen Altima's not the new 4th gens.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Well since you brought this post back from the dead I will ask you for the part number to the Arab spec front bumper pictured here so you dont feel unloved.

I really wouldn't know the part number for the bumper.

Nissan dealers usually have the part numbers listed on their database depending on the model & year of the car.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Well I am not from Dubai but I did ship my car back home to Macedonia in April, 2008.

But I did have a question about the Altima and the SE-R Altima in Dubai. I wanted to know how much do they cost there and how much does a 350Z cost there. Where I am from a 350Z costs between 47k and 55k Euros, which is currently around 70k in U.S dollars or possibly more, but where I live in U.S they cost only 27.9k starting price which is nothing compared to Europe price. When I asked for Altima's they said they never heard of them and mine was the only one they have ever seen lol. So if anyone has an answer please respond. Next time I go back home there is a possiblity I might sell it so I want to know how much did a brand new one cost, remember I am talking about the 3rd gen Altima's not the new 4th gens.

SE-R? I'm guessing you are talking about the Coupe. Coupe in Dubai is a 3.5L V6 engine and around 270 HP. I believe there are 2 models....not sure what the difference is... US$28,500 and US$31500 (approx.). Also keep in mind that Dubai is a tax free place.... (& i'm talking about the 4th Gen Altimas / the latest ones!!!)

Not sure about the 350Z.... but i doubt it is 47K Euros in Dubai.... definitely cheaper. I could probably give you a clearer picture the day after... as its the weekend now and the showroom is closed.

Are you sure the 350Z is only around 28k? Euros? Dollars? Couldn't be dollars for sure. And if its Euro's.... it is probably right. Coz US$28K is approx. how much an Infiniti G35 costs here!!

·
Super Black 6 Speed
459 Posts
SE-R? I'm guessing you are talking about the Coupe. Coupe in Dubai is a 3.5L V6 engine and around 270 HP. I believe there are 2 models....not sure what the difference is... US$28,500 and US$31500 (approx.). Also keep in mind that Dubai is a tax free place.... (& i'm talking about the 4th Gen Altimas / the latest ones!!!)

Not sure about the 350Z.... but i doubt it is 47K Euros in Dubai.... definitely cheaper. I could probably give you a clearer picture the day after... as its the weekend now and the showroom is closed.

Are you sure the 350Z is only around 28k? Euros? Dollars? Couldn't be dollars for sure. And if its Euro's.... it is probably right. Coz US$28K is approx. how much an Infiniti G35 costs here!!
Yes a 350Z starting price is $27.9k in U.S all the way to fully loaded 44k. The G35's go from base price of 32k all the way to around 40 or 45k not fully sure.

And BTW no I am not talking about the Coupe I am talking about my car the Altima SE-R look at my sig, i was wondering how much they go for if you know.

·
Registered
24 Posts
not sure if they sell the SE-R's anymore.... since the 2008 models are out.

as far as i know...
the 2.5L engine was selling for around 75K (approx. US$ 20K)
while the 3.5L was selling for around 90K-95K (US$ 24K - US$ 26K)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts