The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 908 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im in Provo!

but i have not done all tha much to my ride thats why id like to see other ones. to see what looks cool!

·
Registered
3 Posts
chepo38 I live up in Roy i have h&r spring intake muffler , racing pully i use to have nos but sold it and 17in wheel

·
Fat Pact Member
257 Posts
i have airbag suspension, shaved handles, suicide rear doors, indiglo gauges 17" rims, and some performance muffler. TDALT what color is your car, i seen a maroon lowered one with rims the other day up in ogden on 20th street i think.

·
Registered
23 Posts
i live up in salt lake, but im like 13 man, it sux anal, i just need to get some kind fo job, so by the time i cand rvie ill have a sweet ride...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
see all the Utahns are comming out and yeah defintely we should meet maybe when it gets a little warmer!
and check out rides and talk about our rides!!:cool: :D

·
Returning Member
68 Posts
I'm a Utah transplant here in CA. Just moved from Provo I have to admit that it is kind of dull up there. Ever since I came down here to So. Cal., there were racing enthusiasts everywhere. There are people checking out my ride, and lots of performance shops here.

I've got underdrive pulleys, CAI, ECU upgrade, Revolution exhaust upgrade, MSD ignition upgrade. I like to get my cams done soon.

·
Altimas favorite troll
266 Posts
Hey Guys. I am in Utah too. I live in Orem. Would you guys mind if I tag along too. I would like to check out some of your rides. I have seen Rlinks already. He has been in several car shows I have been to.

P.S. I know Joemamma too. He works the same place I do. He is the one that introduced me to Altimas.net. :D

·
Cobra Kai Never Dies!
197 Posts
Getting in a little late. I live in Orem. My wheels are off for winter, got 2nd gen alloys on now. Nothing stands out on my car except the dent in the driver door. It's normally white, but hasn't been washed in awhile so it is a dull gray color at the moment.

·
Fat Pact Member
257 Posts
thats the same as my car, i have my stock steel wheels on and it actually just sits there collecting dirt. i have drove it once since the last week in december and to make things even better i left my only remote and key to it out in wendover, so who knows when i get to drive it again.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Does any body knows who drives that green altima that it has a licence plate that say MSTREAM?? i keep running in to it?:rolleyes:

·
Cobra Kai Never Dies!
197 Posts
chepo38 said:
Does any body knows who drives that green altima that it has a licence plate that say MSTREAM?? i keep running in to it?:rolleyes:
That's gotta be getting expensive to fix, you running in to it again and again, huh?

1 - 20 of 908 Posts